Everly Health’s mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We’ve set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that’s composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry’s biggest problems.
As the Chief of Staff for the Chief Diagnostic Officer, you’ll sit on the Everly Diagnostics team at Everly Health and collaborate day-in and day-out with your Labs, Medical Affairs, and R&D leaders and the company’s cross functional leadership team to support new test commercialization.
The CoS is the extension of the Chief Diagnostic Officer, this individual will be responsible for helping drive team strategy, initiatives, drive the team’s accountability, support monthly business reviews, budget financing and our diagnostics prioritization. The role will have a dotted line reporting relationship to our Project Management Office (PMO).
- Work daily directly with the CDO and the cross functional leadership team to drive execution of strategic goals
- Manage and execute complex initiatives by developing multi-functional project execution plans and timelines while proactively flagging risks and ensuring cross-functional and executive alignment and collaboration
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders with clear, consistent communication and progress updates to key functional stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Organize cross-functional working teams to effectively execute on assigned projects. This includes risk management, stakeholder management, regulation/governance, meeting cadence, communication, etc.
- Support prioritization and successful execution against assigned deliverables across the entire Diagnostics function. Proactively recommends solutions to improve efficiencies and positively affect business outcomes.
- Own internal diagnostics communications and team activities, ranging from All Teams meetings, monthly business reviews, regular updates, team prioritizations, etc.
- Initiate and own other special projects that support the Diagnostics org’s success
Who you are / Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Life Sciences, or related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience. (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Fifteen years of experience in healthcare, start-up or diagnostic companies
- PMP certification preferred
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans and clearly present data to various audiences
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions
- A desire to learn, highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Good problem solving skills with an ability to structure the challenges we face into concrete action plans
- Stakeholder management skills with experience working in diverse, cross-functional and global environments
- Strategic alignment, able to bring key partners across functions together
- Proven project management skills with an ability to set up and manage processes or projects from the ground up