About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Operations Specialist who will work to support all aspects of database maintenance, email marketing, and improving lead generation processes through our Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce). You’ll support ABM, Digital, Events, and Provider marketing leads on campaign management and reporting.
We’ve made significant improvements to our MarTech stack and you’ll have access to some of the best tools in the market (Marketo, RingLead, Outreach, Litmus, Drift, etc). You’ll be a key player in helping the Marketing team scale to support a growing number of initiatives and projects while also promoting best in class processes and methodologies to the wider Marketing organization.
- Support in testing, iteration, and measurement of marketing programs in Marketo with an eye of improving efficacy/efficiency
- Lead marketing operations activities for integrated marketing activities, including online events, direct mail and egift cards, with Event Marketing and ABM teams
- Ensure proper data management and list segmentation are in place for the Demand Gen team to ensure we have the right data to support their programs
- Build advanced nurture drip programs within Marketo
- Set-up and develop GDPR compliance
- Manage email lists and deliverability issues
- Schedule and run several A/B tests to help us improve our marketing operations
- Maintain email marketing calendar
- Teach channel leads to be self-sufficient with lots of training and documentation while always providing a editorial eye before programs are launched
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years marketing experience, ideally in the B2B SaaS industry (previous healthcare experience is not required)
- Expertise with marketing automation platforms (Marketo strongly preferred); Marketo-certification is a major plus
- Experience with Salesforce – creating reports and dashboards, understanding the handoff with marketing automation tools, and 3rd party applications
- Proven experience building best in class email nurture programs and solid understanding of email marketing best practices
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Collaborative and team oriented while also able to work independently
- Passionate about marketing operations and a staying up-to-date with industry trends and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience