Who We Are:
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
The Brooks Global Creative team imagines/designs/curates/manifests creative concepts, campaigns, and assets that define and express the Brooks brand. Print, retail, packaging, web, digital, events—even porta potties—are our canvas and runners are our inspiration. Our growing team seeks a Digital Production Designer to develop marketing creative to support seasonal product launches, events, and retail.
As a Production Designer, you’ll bring your creative talent, passion, keen eye, and creative thinking to every project that comes your way. Your design range will stretch across digital and global brand assets, in-store POP, events, presentations, and catalogues,. As part of the go-to-market design team, collaboration and flexibility are as important as your design chops and communication prowess.
- Assist in the design development of seasonal product launches, by translating creative assets into all channels, including print, events, shop-in-shops, brooksrunning.com, email marketing, social media content, as well as dynamic retail creative.
- Create executions of web- and print-ready assets in multiple dimensions and formats, using guidelines from approved creative concepts.
- Improve efficiency, quality, and effectiveness of the creative design team by maintaining and streamlining templates while informing of best practices.
- Handle design changes, such as resizing or text modifications and layout changes under tight timelines in a highly iterative and collaborative environment.
- Create static and animated offsite banner ads to support marketing initiatives.
- Ensure consistency of design and follow brand guidelines.
- Prepare files for client reviews and hand off production-ready files to the development team.
- Continually develop your design, presentation, and strategic skills; push your thinking beyond current projects with an understanding of how design solutions made today can affect future applications.
- Create designs for internal presentations and materials for internal meetings or events.
- Build and foster relationships with other team members at Brooks to gain and maintain a current and deep understanding of what drives the brand, business, and products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivilant experience
- 3+ years experience as a Production Designer on an in-house creative team, agency, or similar environment
- Print and digital design experience a must
- Creative portfolio demonstrating best in class layout, typography, and conceptual skills
- Must have strong layout skills. Animation tools a plus
- Must have a working understanding of both the print and digital design spaces.
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Figma, InVision, Powerpoint and After Effects.
- Well versed in design and workflow best practices
- Acutely detail-oriented
- Proven project/time management skills
- Able to work both independently within a team environment, and collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve exceptional results
- Must possess a great attitude, sense of humor, and drive to improve the Brooks brand