WHO WE ARE
If you ask us, we’re the perfect mix of athletes, entrepreneurs, engineers, and creatives. Our diverse backgrounds and shared values are what help make Hydrow great. Our mission is not just to create an amazing fitness experience, but a beautiful human experience – one that’s honest, inclusive, and positive.. Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. At Hydrow, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? That’s because it is!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create visual assets to drive marketing campaigns and communications throughout the Hydrow customer journey. In this role, you will work with multi-disciplinary teams, which will involve observing, listening, researching and brainstorming. The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated individual with a keen visual sense and passion for good design. It is the designer’s role to communicate ideas in the form of presentations, web media, print media and prototypes. Ideas and concepts will be communicated clearly and effectively, verbally and visually, with attention to detail.
- Concept and create high quality designs for advertising and promotional campaigns, including multiple options per project
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a project from conception to completion
- Confer with supervisor and business partners in developing materials for projects
- Demonstrate a strong background in various media outlets
- Manage brand consistency
- Translate strategic objectives into design elements
- Working knowledge of composition, components and concepts.
- Ability to generate new and original ideas within the parameters of stated objectives
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to make subjective decisions regarding subject matter and projects
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS and production skills.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Graphic Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio (must be able to share a recent portfolio)
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, print production, and image selection