San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply – we would love to hear from you!
Hinge Health Hybrid Model:
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Some roles which require a greater degree of day-to-day collaboration will benefit from more in-person opportunities. Employees in Hybrid roles are expected to be in office 1 day/week (Wednesdays) in hub locations that have an office, and may be expanded to 2 days in 2024.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Director who can lead our CS Reporting Strategy & Operations team to drive both strategic initiatives and operational excellence by defining and driving forward key reporting project deliverables. This team’s mission is to drive scaling efficiency, enablement, retention, and revenue for the Client Success team, with the focus on developing commercial reporting strategy, operations transformation, and program management of key cross-functional strategic initiatives.
Example project areas include:
– Commercial reporting (e.g. partnering cross-functionally with data, product, marketing, and commercial teams to develop relevant client and partner narratives)
– New revenue / retention strategies (e.g., new products, PG/SLAs)
– Cross-functional representation for product experiment impacts on commercial reporting
– Developing commercial governance around member-level reporting
– Business outcome management
– Scaling and transforming Client Success team reporting operations
The ideal candidate has had a mix of both strategy and operations project experience, with a strong analytical mindset, and experience with team management. Start-up experience is a plus, but not a must as we look for individuals who can thrive in ambiguity. We are looking for an individual who can see the “big picture” but is also willing to roll up their sleeves to help us continuously improve.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Strategy: Provide strategic insights to leadership in order to inform goals and future direction of the Commercial team reporting (CS, Health Services, and Partnerships), with a focus on operating efficiently: conduct internal research, drive analyses of commercial performance / trends, and synthesize information prior to sharing with leadership.
- Cross-Functional: Represent the voice of the customer in cross-functional product meetings to consider the impact to commercial reporting outcomes, most notably with new product rollouts and product experiments. Partner with Analytics to define and iterate on the ideal CS data modeling.
- Operations: Contribute to error-free and efficient day to day execution by directly taking on, documenting, and continuously improving reporting tools and processes for the Commercial team
- Strategic Initiatives Management: Ensure key strategic projects stay on track by leading on key deliverables: encourage cross-functional coordination, provide visibility into key metrics, and ensure required buy-in is in place, including executives
- Team Management: Manage a team of direct reports, holding them accountable to outcomes and deliverables, and empowering them to spend time on high-leverage, proactive work
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Systems thinker: Highly analytical, able to break down a problem. Builds robust models / frameworks aimed at solving problems.
- Storytelling: Able to partner with our product and commercial teams to identify key data points and develop narratives to craft a compelling reporting story to clients and partners. Project Management: Able to manage multiple projects at once from discovery phase to execution within prescribed timelines, ensuring all success criteria are met
- Change management: Able to influence stakeholders to affect process change. Thoughtful approach from planning to monitoring.
- Data Analysis: Able to design, conduct, interpret and present quantitative and qualitative analyses. Proficient excel/Google skills to work efficiently with the data team and ensure quality of data.
- Communicate effectively: Communicate in ways that conveys both clarity of thought and rigor, while being concise – be that via prose or visual aids.
- Think long term: Focus on long-term value vs short term results.
- Make results happen: Measure performance by results and impact, not actions or good intentions.
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Tableau experience
- Consulting / Investment banking experience
- IPO experience
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.