At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health by providing fully digital, non-drug options for the most common mental health conditions. Our digital therapeutics — Sleepio for insomnia, Daylight for anxiety, and SparkRx for depression — provide treatment anytime, anywhere.
In pursuit of our mission, we’ve pioneered the first at-scale digital therapeutic business model, in partnership with some of the most prominent global healthcare organizations, including CVS Health and the UK’s NHS. Through product innovation, robust clinical evaluation, and a commitment to equity at scale, we are designing the next generation of medicine and the future of mental health care.
Over the next 5-10 years, digital therapeutics (DTx) will transform the delivery of health care worldwide, providing access to safe and effective evidence-based treatments to billions. Big Health is in a prime position to take the lead in this transformation.
Big Health is a remote-first company, and this role can be based anywhere in the US. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the job requirements.
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing role is focused on driving enrollment and engagement with Big Health’s products (Sleepio, Daylight and Spark Direct). In this role, you will meticulously map our prospective members journey’s to our products and engage with them via an omnichannel approach (email, SMS, targeted direct mail, triggered communications, social etc) to drive enrollment and product utilization.
You will also work with our clients including Employees, Payers, Medicare/Medicaid, and public sector buyers to execute campaigns to their populations. This team member will work closely with Client Success to understand our clients’ unique populations, and assist in building the best strategy to help us meet our enrollment goals. Infinitely curious, you will run rapid experimentation and continuous optimization to improve our enrollment performance
- Execute a best-in-class lifecycle engagement program providing clients with marketing tactics that promote growth and enrollment
- Obsessed with all things digital marketing & email, able to optimize, identify, and solution for driving improved email performance, from deliverability through conversion
- Act as company SME for our marketing automation platforms (primarily Iterable) and interface with the Product team on post enrollment member journeys
- Identify and execute non-traditional marketing tactics to drive enrollment within unique populations, and for our largest and most important customers
- Prepare client-level reporting on performance of different marketing tactics and channels and assist in optimizing engagement plans based on data and insights
- Support the launch and rollout strategy of new treatments, and partner with Client Success to incorporate them into engagement plans
- Support new client launches that drive measurable engagement in the first six months
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with other complimentary benefit vendors to cross-promote within a client population
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience driving digital experience or marketing initiatives across a variety of channels, with an emphasis on email and SMS activation
- Proven track of record of building and optimizing a best in class MarTech stack including email, tracking, SMS, push notifications etc
- Experience operating a marketing automation platform (Iterable preferred) and working with various MarTech platforms (analytics, CDP, Identity matching etc)
- Prior experience marketing to employee, health plan and/or Public Sector populations is a plus
- Superb organization; comfort managing a project from end to end, demonstrating attention to detail throughout
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, who can work independently and proactively
- Customer orientation and insights-led approach to marketing and experimentation
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out.
- Check out our values – they’re a living, breathing part of our culture.
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options