Heard’s (https://joinheard.com/) mission is to help therapists with their businesses. Our vision is to become the one stop shop for providers to start, manage and grow their practice.
Heard offers therapists bookkeeping, accounting, taxes, and payroll all in one easy-to-use platform. By helping them take care of all their business needs, we create a world where therapists can focus on the thing they know best: helping their clients.
Unlike most small businesses, mental health providers lack the tools and systems needed to understand the ins and outs of their business. They’re forced to work with a disparate array of expensive services or contractors to manage their finances, their taxes, their payroll, their savings and more. Not only is this outside their area of expertise — every hour spent wrangling finances or filling out forms is one less hour spent providing care.
Our Core Values
💁 Focus on the customer
😊 Psychological safety always
🛣️ Go the extra mile, together
🤔 Be relentlessly curious
👼 100% ownership
🌟 About You
- 3+ years of product management experience — ideally in a complex subject matter or industry
- A relentless focus on understanding the why behind the problems our customers face — and a keen understanding of how to translate lofty and ambitious solutions into measurable milestones
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly build trust and empathize with internal stakeholders
- Ability to translate complex subjects, such as accounting, into simple product flows
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling complex software products
- Self-driven with a sense of urgency
- Keen eye for details and edge cases
- Passion for creating exceptional and intuitive user experiences — and a willingness to advocate for it
- Experience with fintech, accounting-tech HR-tech and/or other similar industries
- Experience working automating complex, logic-based workflows
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs
👋 About the Role
- You will be joining as Heard’s third PM at a rapidly growing company — owning the Accounting product and responsible for delivering a phenomenal end to end experience for therapists
- You are responsible for the core experience that is the backbone of Heard. The Accounting product powers all other products, features, and systems at Heard, and is foundational to how we deliver value to our customers
- You will own and drive the strategy, roadmap and priorities in close collaboration with your cross-functional stakeholders
- You will be foundational in driving our strategy for scale, and evolve how accounting works at Heard
- You will drive effectiveness and efficiency with data — defining key metrics for accounting success, and working with 3rd party vendors to deliver accurate financial system
- As the third PM, you will be integral to defining and evolving how the greater product organization works together
- Market salary and equity — and flexibility to choose distribution.
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare and dental
- Mental Wellness Stipend
- Remote Work Stipend