Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US / Canada (use the country tied to the post)
About the Role
The primary role of this position is to assist providers and support the Credentialing Committee with preparing and submitting licensing, credentialing, recredentialing applications and follow up on the status of applications for Providers and keep a detailed log of all tasks. The credentialing & licensing associate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of licensing, credentialing and recredentialing and any other administration duties assigned by management.
An adaptable, roll-up-your-sleeves mindset is imperative to succeeding in this role. As an early stage and high growth organization, this role will be critical in supporting our providers and hospital partners to better enable patient care.
Description Of An Ideal Candidate
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge of medical credentialing and privileging procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of medical staff policies, regulations, and the legal environment within which they operate.
- Detailed oriented, reliable, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Identification and escalation of issues
- Executing on credentialing, recredentialing, licensing initial applications and renewals
- Is able to operate in the licensing/credentialing software on a day to day basis
- Prioritizes and completes tasks assigned by and with direction from managers
- Familiar with data entry, filtering, and some formulas in GSheets/Excel
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- License Process: is able to understand and respond accordingly to each state regulation
- Proactive: considers impact of all decisions to mitigate risks and drive outcomes
- Organized: ability to oversee, manage and effectively prioritize multiple projects across teams to drive growth and expansion
- Dynamic: comfortable with ambiguity and confident in making decisions with a passion for challenging the status quo in healthcare
- Partner: ability to clearly articulate the complex licensing concepts to other teams and stakeholders immediately say “yes” to every request.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.