New York, NY
ABOUT PROJECT HEALTHY MINDS
Project Healthy Minds is a mental health tech non-profit startup. We are pioneering a first-of-its-kind model: applying technology to address one of the biggest social issues of our time: the growing mental health crisis. We believe in a simple but profound idea: that it should be as easy to find mental health services as it is to book a flight or a restaurant reservation. That’s why we’re building the world’s first digital marketplace for finding mental health services that are right for you.
To do that, we work with some of the most inspiring and influential leaders in America – business titans, tech entrepreneurs, clinicians and scientists, musicians, artists, athletes, media stars, policymakers, and more. Because we believe that the world’s most complex challenges require interdisciplinary teams and solutions.
We are backed by a powerhouse of industry-leading Board of Directors and Advisory Council Members who are passionate, hands-on, and dive into the important work with us.
Learn more at projecthealthyminds.com and @projecthealthyminds on social.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• On-site (Hudson Yards, NYC)
• Begins as a freelance/part-time position for a trial period with the goal of turning into a full-time hire
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Project Healthy Minds is looking for a highly organized, collaborative, process-loving Creative Project Manager who’s passionate about our mission and eager to evolve our startup’s creative operations.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with all cross-functional teams as a key collaborator in managing all creative requests. In partnership with our Head of Creative, you’ll build airtight processes to guarantee smooth workflow across the organization. You’ll develop creative briefs, manage workflow, document meeting notes, and disseminate stakeholder feedback. You will also handle the relationships and communications with our creative partners and external vendors. Our ideal candidate will have a background in the creative industry and experience working with an in-house Creative Team on projects ranging from brand identity, campaigns, photoshoots, social media, UX/UI, experiential design, and more.
So whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, we’re looking for a natural leader with laser-sharp attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership. You’re that person who uses Monday.com for their weekly To-Do list, who makes spreadsheets for holiday gifting, and who’s the go-to for planning the group trip. You are more than hands-on, you’re hands-in — the details, the communications, and every step of the task at hand. Most importantly, you really give a shit – about the creative process, about our mission, and about the teammates alongside you that bring this work to life.
● Process-Building: Assist in developing and evolving an easy and effective creative process that best suits our fast-paced organization and wide-ranging projects.
● Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with all key teams such as Development, Social, Product, Operations, and more to craft comprehensive creative requests.
● Monday.com: Harness and expand upon the power of Monday.com as our key project management tool for team-wide workflow and collaboration.
● Facilitation: Act as a bridge between Requesters and the Creative Team Assignees, ensuring both sides’ needs are met and expectations are managed effectively.
● Task Management: Oversee all aspects and contributors of a project, from initiation to the final product. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor project progress, track notes, and provide updates. Ensure milestones are delivered on time, keeping internal teams organized and on track.
● Bandwidth Management: Forecast and report on team capacity, conflicting schedules, and any other resourcing challenges.
● Budget Planning and Monitoring: Manage budgets, expenses, and invoices for all creative projects.
● Stakeholder Engagement: Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to gather project requirements, provide updates, and address feedback.
● Vendor and Partner Management: Foster strong relationships with external vendors and partners ensuring processes and deliverables meet our standards, budgets, and timelines.
● Automatization: Help improve the creative workflow, process, and technology over time to enable requesters and assignees to easily navigate their own tasks.
● Asset + Template Management: Help create a set of on-brand, easy-to-use templates, toolkits, and libraries for our internal team and partners in order to alleviate Creative Team needs while maintaining the integrity and consistency of our brand materials.
● Become a Key Voice of the Creative Team: Serve as an expert and a representative of the Creative Team when communicating with cross-functional team members, partners, vendors, and stakeholders.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
● Passionate about mental health: You have a personal and professional passion for mental health and you believe in our mission.
● Experienced: You have 2-5 years of experience as a Project Manager.
● Collaborative: You are a real team player. You facilitate smooth collaboration with key project members, ensuring that every voice is heard and needs are addressed in order to achieve the best outcomes.
● Monday.com savvy: You are adept at swiftly learning, adapting, and evolving all project management tools, familiar or not. Prior experience in using Monday.com is a huge plus.
● Quick on your feet: You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where projects and priorities change quickly. Adaptability and resourcefulness are key traits for any member of our team.
● A multi-tasker: You have an excellent ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and timelines maintaining an appropriate sense of urgency and accuracy.
● A problem solver: You always lead with a positive, solution-focused attitude and keep calm in high-pressure situations.
● A strong communicator: You are a confident communicator who is assertive when necessary and can navigate conversations such as partner collaborations, critical discussions, or informational briefings with ease.
● Detail-oriented: You are hyper-organized with a keen focus on details. You recognize the critical role those details play in achieving impeccable results.
● Creative savvy: You have expertise in creative industries and understand the nature of the creative process. You speak the Creative Team’s language and understand the tools used in the execution.
● Finger on the pulse: You are aware of the latest technology and platforms, and you always want to test out and implement the latest efficiency-building tools.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive compensation
• Floating holidays and generous PTO
• Recurring employee off-site and professional development experiences
• Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Experience joining a dynamic start-up environment that is re-writing the playbook for social change in the mental health tech space
• Benefits of joining a close-knit, highly-motivated team with mentorship opportunities from founding leaders, Advisors, and Board members
• Learning & Development opportunities, including free MasterClass subscriptions
• Opportunity to attend inspiring experiences and events with thought leaders, business executives, and iconic speakers across a range of industries
EEO Guidelines: Project Healthy Minds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics. Project Healthy Minds will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws, and will consider qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable “Fair Chance” laws.
COVID Guidelines: The health and safety of our Project Healthy Minds community is the highest priority. As such, Project Healthy Minds is requiring all newly hired staff members to be fully vaccinated and boosted with an FDA authorized and/or approved COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodations for medical, religious, or other reasons will be considered in accordance with applicable law.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.