At WHOOP, we’re on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As WHOOP’s first Product Strategy Associate, you will report to the VP of Product and help define and shape the future WHOOP member experience. This is an excellent role for someone looking to move into product management or with aspirations to start their own company one day.
- Work with the VP of Product to help identify and deep dive into untapped product opportunities across the WHOOP member experience
- Help convert abstract ideas and direction into tangible, actionable, and measurable plans.
- Help prepare and create product strategy and vision presentations.
- Regularly develop new ideas and ways to improve the WHOOP member experience.
- Communicate and evangelize data-driven insights to drive product strategy across the team. Be able to speak to how the product is doing overall and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop a strong understanding of the wearable and consumer health landscape.
- Manage several product special projects/initiatives simultaneously.
- Be a creative thought partner to the broader Product and Design team. Help with early product thinking and long-term product strategy.
- Build cross-functional relationships across Product, Design, Data Science, Software, Hardware, Marketing, Strategic Finance, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 – 3 years of Product, Product Analytics, Entrepreneurship, or Finance experience.
- Passion and ideally some experience in the consumer health company space.
- Extremely interested in Product.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to juggle several initiatives/projects simultaneously.
- Strategic problem solver and creative thinker. You can break down ambiguous problems and apply a first principles approach to solving them.
- Strong communicator. You can crisply communicate to all audiences.
- Solid analytical foundation. Bonus: you can use a data visualization tool such as Amplitude or Looker, have experience with A/B testing, and have strong analytical rigor.
- Strong product and business intuition. You contextualize how insights fit into broader business goals and have a foundational understanding of product and business metrics.
- Scrappy and resourceful. When something needs to get done, you find a way to make it happen.
- Extraordinarily fast learner. You have the natural curiosity to deeply understand new topics and pick up new skills in a very short time.
- Consistently positive attitude, highly self-motivated, undeterred by challenging feedback or the occasional need to send things back to the drawing board.
- High bar for quality, and you know what great work looks like.