New York, NY
At Output Biosciences, we’re seeking a highly skilled Full Stack Engineer to join our team and help build the core platform that powers our drug discovery engine. As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll collaborate with the Data and Engineering Team to create a scalable and robust production-grade system and develop an automated and user-interactive infrastructure to store and manage data from tens of thousands of samples. Additionally, you’ll design a full-stack decentralized clinical trials platform and implement data processing strategies for our clinical trials.
Who We’re Looking For
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, strong software engineering skills, and 3+ years of industry experience.
- You have strong coding skills with fluency in Python and experience in using Git or an equivalent DCVS.
- You have experience building and deploying data analysis and visualization pipelines on top of AWS using Dockerized workflows in Snakemake, Nextflow, Cromwell, or a similar workflow architecture.
- You have a mature mindset in ambiguous situations, helping to frame questions and seek clarity. At the same time, you can make decisions in the face of uncertainty.
- You have a passion for developing better therapeutics and a deep understanding of the therapeutics development cycle.
- You’re driven to make an impact and have a desire to make a difference in patients’ lives.
- You’re flexible and organized and have an attention to detail. You’re committed to documenting code and using version control, and you’re comfortable working in a dynamic remote environment.
- You’re collaborative and entrepreneurial and can self-manage. You’re comfortable tackling challenges and can communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- You have previous experience in the application of machine learning to drug discovery.
- You have previously built bioinformatics pipelines.