Neura Health is a venture-backed startup with a mission to improve access and quality of care for neurologic conditions. Our longer-term vision is to find cures by learning from the experience of every neurology patient. We were inspired to create Neura because of two critical problems in neurology: access and quality. Access is subpar because there are not enough neurologists in the country, so the average wait time is 4-6 months, with patients often having to travel hours to access the right specialist. Quality is subpar because diagnoses are based on self-reported data with significant recency bias.
Neura has raised $10.3m in funding from top investors including Next Play Ventures (the fund of former LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner), Pear VC (Gusto, DoorDash), KDT (Path.AI), and Norwest Venture Partners (Calm, Talkspace).
Neura serves major neurological conditions including headache, migraine, sleep disorders, epilepsy, neurological pain, concussion, multiple sclerosis, and others. Our platform provides all the tools needed for a highly effective patient-provider relationship, with a goal to improve outcomes and reduce costs. Patients receive an engaging mobile app with a dedicated concierge to ensure that all their care needs are met.
We are looking for a Commercial Advisor to help refer relevant brokers and HR benefit leaders. We are looking for someone that is not only an excellent salesperson and leader, but also mission-driven, collaborative and results-oriented.
- Expand Neura’s footprint, driving revenue growth, product expansion, and market development
- Introduce Neura’s CEO and sales team members to relevant brokers and HR benefit leaders
- Be results oriented, organized, efficient and resourceful team player at ease in a dynamic collaborative environment
- 5-10 years’ experience in a business-to-business selling environment with regulated medical products, technology, or healthcare
- A built-in rolodex of benefit brokers and HR benefit leaders
- Culture fit: empathetic, mission-driven, collaborative, precise, transparent, compassionate, results-oriented.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline
- We expect 5 high-value introductions each month for a 6 month period
- Total equity opportunity is .05%, with opportunity to extend to a full 1% if the partnership goes well and we add an additional 6 months
- You would unlock half the .05% equity stake by writing the introductions, and the other half of the equity stake would be unlocked if this results in 10 signed contracts that meet our 40% activation target
- Cash compensation is also an option as is a combination of both cash and equity.
A bit about us:
- Liz Burstein is the CEO and was previously Head of Product at Maven Clinic, Director of Product at Zocdoc and Senior Product Lead at LinkedIn. She has a decade of experience in the tech industry, and a wealth of knowledge in the health tech domain.
- Sameer Madan is the CTO and was previously an engineer at Facebook for 9 years. At Facebook, Sameer built Live Video and was the technical lead on that, among many other products. He has a decade of experience in software development.
If you’d like to learn more about our company, check out our website.
Join us as we work to improve access to care for neurological conditions (migraine, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, etc.) and truly make an impact in the lives of patients.