Vault Health is a health technology company that provides medical services and tech platforms for hybrid clinical research, large-scale public and enterprise diagnostic testing, at-home clinical care, and employment screening. The company builds scalable technology which enables drug manufacturers and trial sponsors to bring new therapies to market faster through efficient decentralized clinical research and seamless integration across partners. Vault’s 50-state medical practice covers more than 20 therapeutic areas and provides clinical expertise to Vault’s clinical research, diagnostic testing, and clinical care businesses. Vault was founded in 2019 and is based in Miami, Florida.
The successful candidate will bring strong project management and event marketing experience with a demonstrated track record of success in driving brand awareness and pipeline. We’re looking for someone who has a sound understanding of events both in-person and virtual, strong analytical and presentation skills and the ability to build productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Create and manage detailed event execution timelines
- Prepare materials for the program and communications for speakers
- Work cross-functionally to plan and execute event and sponsorship marketing plan, manage activities including logistics, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Keep track of all event projects and deliverables for assigned events on personal master project tracker; provide weekly/bi-weekly updates of project status
- Research, negotiate and secure venues for specific events assigned including supporting hotels, event vendors and other resources for the event project
- Research companies and attendees to promote the targeted demographic in order to reach maximum success at each event
- Building digital promotion to drive event attendance, engagement and post-event relationships
- Apply KPIs, analytics, and insights to better profile, target, and re-target prospects; drive continual optimization of campaign performance.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop effective marketing assets to support programs.
- Proactively communicate plans and tactical details across marketing and sales to build strong relationships and alignment.
- 3 -5 years of experience in B2B enterprise event marketing.
- Experience managing both in-person and virtual events.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams with the ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with Sales.
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ Pardot preferred) and knowledge of CRM (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Ability to analyze and interpret data based on KPIs to make day-to-day business decisions.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.