Papa is a new kind of care built on human connection. Across the country, health plans and employers look to Papa to provide vital social support by pairing older adults and families with Papa Pals, trained and vetted companions, who provide a helping hand and an open ear, resulting in less loneliness and better health.
Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Miami, Papa is backed by Canaan, Tiger Global Management, Comcast Ventures, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, TCG, Initialized Capital, and Seven Seven Six, among other revered institutional and individual investors. We envision a world where no one has to go it alone. Learn more at Papa.com.
Overview of the Role:
Reporting to the SVP Operations, you’ll be responsible for turning insights into action for the Customer Experience team. Acting as an internal consultant and project manager, you’ll develop strategic insights from data, translate them into concrete implementation plans and lead cross functional efforts from launch through impact.
The Customer Experience Team is responsible for customer support, member enrollment and as well as training and QA for frontline agents.
In this role you will:
- Develop insights from data: Understand and develop insights from our data to drive impact. Work in partnership with the data and analytics team to develop actionable data and dashboards.
- Develop solutions to address our biggest problems. In partnership with relevant stakeholders, you may redesign agent workflows or processes to increase quality and decrease costs; rethink the strategy for how we enroll members; redesign our frontline agent hiring process so we have higher engagement and lower turnover. You may also bring on and implement new third party vendors that fill critical gaps for the team.
- Project Manage from launch through impact: Take initiatives from strategy and tactics through launch, impact and learnings. Lead efforts to align and/or develop the team OKRs, KPIs, team meetings, processes, and tools. Create operations launch plans for new programs or products we sell.
- Collaborate across the team and company: Work closely with Customer Experience Stakeholders (Training, Quality, Work Force Management, Member Enrollment, Member Outreach) and company stakeholders (Product, Data, Legal, Sales, Marketing) to have impact.
- Lead/Manage a Senior Analyst: Coach and mentor senior analyst. Ensure the Senior Analyst is aligned and empowered to work on the most impactful team projects.
- Role is remote, with occasional travel to our Miami headquarters.
- 6+ years experience in a combination of strategy and operational roles (including strategy consulting)
- Experience in a high-growth tech company where you had a meaning business impact
- Experience building and coaching junior talent
- Proven ability to be data driven. Ability to digest complex data and develop key insights using various data analytics tools (e.g. SQL, Looker, Power BI)
What it takes to be successful:
- Comfortable with both high-level strategy and detailed analytics
- Passion and resourcefulness to solve ambiguous, undefined problems
- Strong project management skills and experience balancing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build consensus and influence partners and cross functional teams
- Ability to distill and communicate complex ideas to both senior executives and frontline team members.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business