About Good Inside
Welcome to Good Inside—a revolutionary new content and community company changing the way parents consume content. Fellow moms and clinical psychologists Dr. Becky Kennedy and Dr. Erica Belsky launched Good Inside in January 2021 after discovering that millions of parents around the globe were yearning for support along their parenting journey. Every parent seemed to know the parent they wanted to be, but no one knew how to get there. At Good Inside, we are determined to fill this gap. We believe that parenting is the most important, challenging, and ongoing job in the world—and that parents deserve resources and support.
The Good Inside philosophy is based on the idea that all parents (and kids!) are doing the best they can with the resources they have available at that moment. Dr. Becky shares deep ideas about child development and psychology and translates them into actionable, concrete strategies and scripts that parents can use in their home right away. As we empower parents with more resources—from skills to knowledge to community—they feel better on the inside and do better on the outside.
With a community of over 2 million parents around the globe, Good Inside is disrupting the parenting space, sharing ways of engaging with kids to deepen the parent-child connection, increase respect, set firmer boundaries, and improve behavior.
Good Inside is looking for a Product Manager to own our website conversion and help us scale membership to the next level. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our beloved brand as we begin our growth journey.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the full experience from the moment a prospect lands on our marketing website until they complete checkout. This includes designing key user journeys that educate prospects on our offerings, showing membership value, and optimizing the payment flow. You will leverage quantitative and qualitative data, A/B testing, user segmentation, and personalization to achieve your results. You will be joining a small team that’s on the precipice of growth, so it’s important that you are comfortable being “in the weeds” with the ability to build the operations necessary to scale. You are a successful candidate if you are highly strategic, analytical, passionate, mature, and have a confident “I can do it” attitude toward tasks big and small. This is a hybrid role in Manhattan with three days a week onsite.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Optimizing the prospect experience from landing on our marketing website (both desktop and mobile) through payment
- Developing the website optimization roadmap, landing page roadmap, and blog conversion roadmap that all drive towards conversion; execute on those roadmaps through collaboration with creative and engineering teams
- Tracking daily, weekly, and monthly performance, then providing regular insights and recommendations to improve conversion rates
- Collaborating with an SEO manager to implement SEO optimizations to drive more traffic and conversion
- Maintaining a cross-functional partnership with the Marketing team to create strategic and seamless website-to-conversion funnel experience
- Leading the CRO pod (includes marketing, creative, and engineering team members), helping to transform our website into an effective, efficient acquisition channel
- Identifying conversion rate opportunities through A/B testing, data analysis, and UX research
- Setting goals and KPIs for conversion rate optimization that help meet broader website and acquisition pod goals
- Developing best practices, guidance, and templates for building new marketing landing pages
- Writing project briefs and collaborating with Design, Copy, Analytics, Product, Marketing, Engineering, and other stakeholders to execute on these briefs
The Right Candidate Has…
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data to make actionable recommendations with an empathetic focus on user needs
- A highly detailed-oriented approach and is obsessive about daily and weekly metrics
- An ability to prioritize and think strategically – when considering various projects, you ask,”What problem does this solve? Is that the best problem to go after right now given impact, feasibility, and conviction?”
- An understanding of how to best communicate your projects with cross-functional teams so that everyone is always informed and you are unblocked in your own work
- A growth mindset – you value truthful, direct feedback and you’re more interested in getting it right than being right
- A bias toward action – you value experimentation, learning, pivoting, and trying new things
- A self-starter attitude; you don’t wait to be told what to do but rather look around, spot problems and opportunities, and share ideas you’ve brainstormed
What We’re Looking For In You
- 3+ years of experience with conversion rate optimization (CRO) for websites
- Experience running experiments using robust A/B testing methodologies
- Experience leveraging user segmentation and personalization to improve conversion rates
- Experience building acquisition-focused landing pages using tools like Unbounce or Builder
- Experience in UX, web design, product management, and/or content strategy preferred
- Experience leading meetings with cross-functional stakeholders, driving clarity and collaboration
- Strong understanding of web and product analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude)
- Enthusiasm and excitement about Good Inside’s mission, a passion about improving the lives of parents and children
What We Offer
- Compensation transparency range: $125,000 to $160,000 annually plus company equity
- Generous benefits package including
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO, Sick Leave, 13 paid holidays
- 2 “Quiet Weeks” per year, Self Care Fridays monthly during the Fall, Winter, and Spring, Summer Fridays every Friday in the Summer, and Summer Work-from-Home
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- A team committed to empowering parents in order to change the way this generation of children are raised.
- A culture that balances hard work, self care, and open and honest communication – we live the Good Inside principles in our workplace from how we lead the company, to how we support employees personal growth, to how we always see the good inside each other.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Good Inside is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented people. As much as we believe in focusing on the parent behind the parenting and the child behind the behavior, we believe in focusing on the person behind the job. We’re dedicated to building a workplace where we give each other the strategies, support, and space we each need to thrive—believing in and bringing out the good inside of everyone..
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, whether it be alternate forms of material, accessible meeting rooms, etc., please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.