Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame – if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex – food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found’s unique approach incorporates resources and tools for behavior changes, a digital app with guided programming, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found. Found has raised more than $130mm from leading investors, including Atomic, GV, WestCap, IVP, TCG, Define Ventures and more.
We’re looking for a strategic and creative rockstar for this Senior Social Media Manager role to play a pivotal part in developing Found’s growing social presence, reporting into the Senior Director of Brand & Product Marketing. Day-to-day responsibilities include social media strategy, growth, execution, storytelling and, in collaboration with our creative team, content creation. You will work across teams (content, creative, PR, partnerships, brand, product), to define and execute an editorial calendar, and manage all assets needed for social.
What You’ll Do
- Help craft and implement social media strategy across all key platforms to align with business goals and attract customers, talent and partners to the brand
- Manage and define social media editorial calendar and creative asset pipeline for a social-first brand experience that promotes the brand’s mission and aligns with latest social trends and culture
- Create and iterate static and video assets in line with platform best practices
- Craft creative briefs for social, drive promotional campaigns, product launches, seasonal tie-ins etc. working cross-functionally to ensure flawless execution
- Cultivate influencer relationships and serve as key strategy contributor on partnerships
- Work in tandem with Community lead to shape customer-facing social communication strategy, help stimulate online conversation and user engagement
- Use social media management and analytics tools to generate reports for key metrics per platform and create optimization recommendations
- Monitor trends, audience shifts, and new tools on platforms and in the larger digital media space, sharing with and teaching the wider group
What You Have
- Minimum 5+ years experience in brand communications and social media management
- Experience in social media video and static asset creation
- Keen understanding of brand voice and tone and an expert approach at adapting these for specific platform audiences
- Clever writer with excellent task management skills
- Experience creating UGC content. Comfortable being on-camera a plus.
- Strong strategy expertise and a passion for current and emerging social platforms (ex. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok.)
- Familiarity with social listening tools (such as Sprout Social, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Experience in cultivating relationships with outside influencers and talent
- Experienced and active in online groups as well as building community
- Deep knowledge of channel management, social publishing, reporting & analytics
- Enthusiasm for mission-driven brands and the telehealth space
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- PTO, company-paid holidays, parental leave
- 401K, wellness and wifi perks
- Flexible, remote-first work culture