We’re revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
About the right team member
The Senior People & Culture (P&C) Business Partner is responsible for proactively consulting with company leaders to enable innovative people solutions through broad organization advocacy, deep Human Resources expertise and business acumen. This role is accountable for promoting, communicating and implementing P&C strategies and initiatives. The Senior P&C Business Partner builds and maintains influential relationships by being a strategic partner with Executive leaders with the ability to effectively influence a high‐performance culture, while also being an employee advocate.
About the role
- Consult with assigned business leaders to understand business strategy/drivers and identify corresponding P&C capabilities required to achieve strategic and operational priorities
- Partner with senior leadership to implement effective P&C initiatives and practices that will support the strategic growth and objectives of the business. Responsible for supporting decisions with oversight.
- Offer insights, ideas, and creative solutions regarding MINDBODY organizational and people related strategy and execution
- Partner with leaders to implement organization design and change management initiatives
- Pro-actively coordinate with peers within P&C to ensure consistency and minimize duplication of work while harnessing collective efforts to improve P&C processes
- Accountable for working with senior leadership to create comprehensive workforce plans that can continually evolve based on the needs of the business
- Analyze and leverage people related data to inform and influence people strategy and business decisions in partnership with senior leadership
- Proactively partner with leaders to address people related matters including performance management, people development, and how to lead teams
- Partner with other P&C teams and specialists to develop people-oriented programs that align to and drive the business strategy forward
- Conduct internal investigations, as required, when allegations of legal or policy violations are made, with the objective of influencing resolution and mitigating company risk
- Provide input and implement appropriate pieces of P&C driven initiatives and programs
- Provide knowledge and guidance in the following areas: workforce strategies, global talent management, performance management, coaching, compensation and rewards, people and team planning and employee relations
- Partner with Learning & Development to work on value‐added programs in areas of training, development, career mobility and job performance; may be called upon to conduct training
- Leverage appropriate subject matter experts in various P&C functions as well as other functional areas of the business to enhance processes, systems, and ensure best possible outcomes
- Identify and develop innovative HR solutions and process improvement
Skills & experience
- 5+ years as a P&C (HR) professional in multi‐discipline environment; experience working across different departments and working directly with Senior Leaders
- 2+ years’ experience as an HR Business Partner preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience, Master’s degree preferred
- Human Resources certification preferred (such as PHR, SPHR, SHRM‐CP or SHRM‐SCP or International equivalent)
- Proven success working in a fast‐paced growing company is preferred; experience working at a technology company is a plus
- Experience supporting and leading projects in cross-functional teams, working with team members in and outside of P&C
- Experience and competence in leading, influencing and coaching others in the absence of direct reporting relationships
- Experience in organization design, management development, employee engagement, risk mitigation and performance management
- Experience supporting globally distributed teams
- Must possess a comprehensive understanding of federal, multi‐state and applicable case law and regulations
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in developing and facilitating presentations on various topics, including presenting to Executives in client groups
- A strong sense of accountability, ownership and pride in work performed. Self‐managing, results oriented, and capable of managing projects and tasks in a dynamic environment
- Intermediate skills with MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with web conferencing tools. Working knowledge with HR Technologies (i.e., ATS, HCM, employee engagement tools, etc.)
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $92,000 to $120,000. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice