Welcome to Little Otter!
We are looking for team members who are mission driven and excited to actively participate in growing our offering. Our operations team is small where there’s an opportunity to have a large impact on the work we are doing and the decision making process. Our approach is to take a data-driven and evidence-based approach to providing high-quality mental health care to families and children and we are building the platform to enable it. This will be the first of its kind – a platform that focuses on providing a family-centric model to care and one that powers our providers to provide data-driven care.
Salary: $170,000-$190,000 plus equity
*Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Collaborate with the clinician lead to iterate upon and expand our novel QA system to ensure the highest standards of clinical support.
- Implement measures for continuous improvement based on QA feedback and data analysis.
- Develop and execute comprehensive onboarding programs for clinical staff, ensuring a smooth transition into their roles.
- Collaborate with departments to tailor onboarding experiences based on specific clinical roles.
- Establish and maintain ongoing training programs to enhance clinical skills, promote professional development, and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Leverage innovative training methodologies and technologies to deliver effective and engaging training sessions.
- Oversee the credentialing process, ensuring that clinical staff meet and maintain the necessary qualifications and certifications.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to streamline and optimize credentialing procedures.
Talent Acquisition & Recruiting:
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies to attract top-tier clinical candidates.
- Oversee the recruitment process, ensuring a positive candidate experience and timely hiring.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and programs to attract, retain, and develop a diverse and high-performing clinical workforce.
- Lead HR initiatives, including performance management, employee relations, and succession planning.
Compliance & Risk Management:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Mitigate HR-related risks through effective policies, procedures, and training.
- Foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture that emphasizes employee engagement, satisfaction, and well-being.
- Implement initiatives to enhance employee morale and promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Identify and nurture leadership talent within the organization through training, mentorship, and succession planning.
- Implement programs to enhance leadership capabilities across all levels.
Strategic and experienced operator with prior experiences that include scaling clinical organizations and People (HR) functions related to operations.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational, management, matrixed leadership, and interpersonal skills, as well as a passion for leading and developing teams
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision with accountability for specific objectives, and work in a rapidly changing, ambiguous start-up environment
- Passion for developing strategies to attract and retain talent
- Prior experience working clinically or closely with clinicians
Little Otter Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and your dependents
- Coverage begins on your first day of employment
- Health Flexible Spend Accounts (FSA)
- Flexible PTO
- We observe 11 Federal Holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Indigenous Peoples’ Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Parental leave: For any new child, 12 weeks of paid leave with an additional 4 weeks of unpaid leave. Can be taken anytime within the first year of the child being born/adopted/etc
- Company provided laptop
- $400 stipend to outfit your home office
- Technology reimbursement – $50/month