Our north star is to make healthcare more accessible around the world. We are doing this by advancing cell biology to develop innovative solutions for human health.
Founded in 2012, and located in one of the largest biotech hubs in the world, Slingshot Biosciences is a growing life sciences company with a platform technology and paradigm-shifting mission to make synthetic cells the gold standard for all cell-based applications. We currently have a suite of products that allow for rapid, stable instrument deployment and are poised to make headway into clinical markets with controls for engineered cell therapies.
At Slingshot, we value diversity and believe that a variety of backgrounds and experiences leads to more innovative ideas and a better understanding of our customers. Passion is at the core of our values, and employees are encouraged to pursue their passions in their work and contribute to the company’s overall mission.
We desire motivated team members who appreciate the freedom to be creative and think outside the box to solve problems. We offer an environment where employees are empowered to take ownership of their work, and have the ability to quickly contribute new ideas and iterate on current processes. In everything we do, we are dedicated to delivering top-quality products and services to our customers which ultimately makes a significant impact on patient care.
Slingshot Biosciences seeks an Associate Marketing Manager to play a crucial role in supporting our marketing operations and campaign planning and execution. You will be responsible for working closely with the sales and marketing teams to align efforts and use data and analytics to improve performance. The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing, social media management, a deep understanding of the sales process, and strong analytical and communication skills. This position will report directly to the Sr. Marketing Manager within the Marketing Department.
- Develop and execute on marketing campaigns with our inbound marketing software HubSpot
- Create digital and print marketing assets and promotional collateral to support tradeshows and marketing campaign efforts
- Conduct social media management and content creation
- Track and report on conversions of targets to MQL and MQL to SQLs, meeting industry target conversion rates to drive revenue
- Monitor reporting to ensure campaigns are executing and delivering as expected and drive troubleshooting and resolution when required
- Plan and execute ABM campaigns to support sales pipeline
- Register, plan, and communicate on company-sponsored trade shows, conferences, and events
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, or a related field
- Proficiency in marketing automation and HubSpot software
- Strong analytical skills, with experience analyzing data and making data-driven decisions
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
Helpful but not required
- Experience in the Life Science industry is a plus
- Experience in web page development and graphic design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and/or Adobe InDesign
- Proficiency in WordPress or other website design software
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages and a dynamic work environment that encourages professional growth and development. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for start-up environments, please apply today! Our salary ranges are calculated by role and level. Your position within that range will be determined by your job-related knowledge, skills, experience, relevant education, and training/certifications. The base annual salary range for this full-time position is between $65,000 – $75,000 + equity + benefits.
What we offer at Slingshot:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Stock Option Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
- Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Fully stocked break room with food, snacks and beverages
Slingshot Biosciences requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of such vaccination will be required as part of the hiring process.
Slingshot Biosciences is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Legal authorization to work in the United States is required. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.