Could you be our Retail Project Manager? Join our dynamic team and take the lead in driving pivotal Retail projects within the IRL Programme. As a key player in our multifaceted, cross-functional team, you’ll be at the forefront of executing our IRL Retail strategy, ensuring that scope, plan, and execution align seamlessly to deliver the intended benefits.
This senior role demands accountability for the strategic leadership and effective management of a diverse portfolio of Retail-related projects, all happening simultaneously and at pace. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment and possess the expertise to navigate complex multi-function, multi-specialism teams, we want you to be a driving force in our Retail success story.
Join us and make an impact!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Leading multi-function projects within the IRL Programme and Retail strategy across People, Product, Finance, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Property, Retail Operations, Legal, Technology & Brand
- Scoping; defining & managing objectives; deliverables and work packages across multiple projects
- Simultaneous planning, monitoring & delivery of complex cross-functional projects, from start to finish, kick-off to closure and BAU hand-off
- Maintaining project plans, including the critical path; risks; issues; dependencies and budget, where needed
- Driving effective project resource-planning and coordinate Project Working Groups and stakeholders for successful project delivery
- Identifying, mitigating and/or escalating project-level risks, where their impact threatens Retail, IRL or wider business
- Reporting progress of projects against their success criteria, to the PgM, stakeholders and business leadership through concise, regular, accurate reportage
- Acting as the key point of contact for Retail projects; liaising with functional leads; project managers, stakeholders, and operational colleagues
- Evaluating projects and facilitating PIRs; identifying lessons learned and executing plans to act on these in future
- Champion Retail ambition, strategy, and continuous development for streamlined projects and programs within Gymshark
- Showcasing Retail projects as BSP / ‘what good looks like’ to the wider business; through utilisation and development of the IRL Programme framework
- Realisation of all project outcomes and benefits, as defined by the IRL Programme
- Ownership and management of Retail projects; across programme and business; keeping activities aligned across all workstreams; ensuring on-time, to-budget delivery
- Ownership of project objectives, deliverables, and framework structure
- Chairing project meetings, communicating progress regularly and with concision; providing accurate reportage to IRL & Gymshark Leadership
- Prompt & effective resolution of issues; assessment & management of risk, seeking and recommending solutions to mitigate
- Accountability for project budget & expenditure, where appropriate
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Demonstrate success in delivering Retail projects and/or programmes
- Considerable experience of managing workstreams/projects within a dynamic and fast paced programme environment
- Change-native; with evidence of successfully delivering complex, cross-functional projects as part of large-scale, transformational programmes of work
- Experience designing, building and delivering complex projects, with high levels of business change; and sustainably embedding into BAU
- Experience in managing projects with multiple internal and external workstreams
- Familiar with ‘go to market’ strategies/approaches and experience with training/L&D projects in a Retail setting
- Change champion and seasoned storyteller with dynamic leadership qualities, effective communication skills, and an energetic, empathetic approach
- Adaptable & resourceful – a challenger of the status quo
- Comms master – tailors message to audience (new Starters to Chiefs, and all in between)
- Adaptable, resourceful, and a lateral thinker challenging the status quo with fresh perspectives
- Willingness to challenge and be challenged, along with the ability to give and receive effective, constructive feedback
This is a hybrid role.
BELONGING AT GYMSHARK.
Our mission is to be a place where everyone belongs. We’re an equal opportunities employer, and for us that means we always strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment, right from your application. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
🩺 Choice of Private Medical Insurance or Healthcare Cash Plan, paid for by us!
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
💻 A truly Flexible Working Culture
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🎁 Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great Training and Learning Resources
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
🍎 Refuel – Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂️ Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking