Lenus is looking for a Key Account Manager
Lenus is seeking a dedicated, empathetic, and enthusiastic Key Account Manager to join our UK team and drive growth for our online coaches. If you’re passionate about holistic health and fitness, ready to empower coaches to succeed, and eager to contribute to our health revolution, we want to hear from you!
Lenus is at the forefront of the health revolution, working tirelessly to create a healthier and happier world. Our mission is to support and empower holistic health and fitness coaches to reach new heights in their businesses. Join our dynamic and global culture as a Key Account Manager and become a crucial part of our mission.
Who are we looking for?
As a Key Account Manager at Lenus, you will:
- Target and Empower Coaches: Onboarding new holistic health coaches and expertly managing a portfolio of approximately 15-20 coaches directly
- Business Development: Develop your coaches’ businesses through strategic marketing, effective sales strategies, and innovative business development initiatives.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure a high level of service quality through meticulous project management, active participation in meetings, thorough material reviews, and the cultivation of strong relationships with your coaches, etc.
- Be a leader in your own role and take ownership of your work
We value diverse experiences and backgrounds. While not all qualifications are mandatory, the ideal candidate should possess:
- 2+ years of experience with sales, account management, and/or business development
- Social Media Marketing experience is a significant advantage, given its importance to our coaches
- A Co-founding Mindset: A willingness to collaborate closely with coaches to build their businesses
- Fluency in English
- Strong relationship building skills
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick all the boxes.
The London team is a group of ambitious and energetic people who have a love for the fitness industry. Their knowledge of the industry and eagerness to juggle multiple coaches’ accounts makes this team fun, collaborative, and driven while helping people across the globe reach their fitness goals.
Benefits & Perks
At Lenus, we believe in rewarding our team members for their hard work and dedication. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- A competitive bonus package/commission structure on top of your base salary
- KAM Academy: Extensive training to equip you with the tools you need to excel in your role
- Development Feedback Cycles: Including quarterly check-ins to help you grow and succeed
- Inclusive Culture: Where your contributions are recognized and valued
- Team and Social Events: Enjoy team-building activities and monthly social events
- Office Snacks and Refreshments: Delicious snacks and drinks to keep you fuelled throughout the day
- High-Quality Hardware: Including a Macbook and other hardware to support you in your daily work
We are actively reviewing applications, and if this exciting opportunity aligns with your career goals, please apply. Our talented team looks forward to connecting with you and discovering how you can contribute to our mission of promoting holistic health and wellness.
Join Lenus and be a part of the change. Your journey to a healthier and happier world begins here. We can’t wait to read your application!
Lenus was founded in Denmark by Bertram Thorslund, in 2016. We are a health technology company that empowers health coaches to scale their businesses through the use of pioneering technology and our in-house business, health, and innovation expertise.
We’re inspiring a new generation of health coaches. People who have the power to move not only bodies but minds too. We are at the forefront of an industry under rapid transformation and our strategic innovations pave the path for the change we want to see. Happier and healthier people.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Helsinki, Southern California & beyond.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.