This role exists to ensure that our NY store stays on brand, challenges the norm, grows our customer base, and represents our culture. They will be responsible for growing and developing a high performing team with a top tier understanding of what Gymshark culture really means.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Responsible for managing, developing and upskilling a high performing team.
- Being an advocate of Gymshark culture and encouraging team to do the same.
- Creates initiatives to drive traffic in store, appeal to new audiences, and retain existing customers.
- Working closely with the Retail Events Manager to ensure events align with wider Brand campaigns.
- Sourcing and building relationships with external suppliers along with handling contracts to aid with the delivery of Gymshark events/activations, ensuring we are receiving best value for money.
- Taking lead on multiple event projects and delivering first class execution, coordinating both internal and external teams from concept stage through to execution.
- Being the key stakeholder in the concept development stage for activations through understanding local insights and culture.
- Building and strategizing processes so that the NY Retail Events team are aligned with wider Brand concepts/ campaigns/ vision.
- Identifying opportunities through collaboration and activations ensuring Gymshark remains culturally relevant globally, unlocking new diverse audiences.
- Keeping up to date with competitor activations and trends to make sure we are keeping ahead and appeal to the right target audience. Delivering strategic projects within the budget guidelines set by Events Manager.
- Transfer the online Campaigns to IRL experiences in-store.
- Educate our consumers on product and campaigns through in-store activations.
- Creating a calendar of activity that serves and appeals to the local community.
- Communicate with Retail Events Manager to ensure vision is aligned with the wider Retail strategy.
- Accountable for challenging the norm and encouraging team to do the same.
- Managing and tracking the budget for the NY store.
- Implementing and improving processes.
- Strategizing the store’s goals and collating data to support.
- Collating and reporting data from each activation
- Experience managing a team.
- Experience in the full execution of events from start to finish.
- Experience and ability in coaching.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in budget management.
- Excellent negotiator.
- Passionate about events and consumer experiences.
- Communications skills with the ability to present and sell concepts/ ideas
At Gymshark we believe in the importance of investing in our employees through their physical, mental, and financial health along with being able to provide some fun and inclusive perks along the way.
🙌 Competitive ‘Win Together, Lose Together’ Bonus
🩺 Choice of Private Medical Insurance or Healthcare
🏖 20 days PTO + your birthday
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 6%
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🎁 Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great Training and Learning Resources
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
🏋️♂️ Gym Membership
*All benefits are non-contractual, and Gymshark may amend, terminate, or enhance the benefits provided you and our other employees from time to time as it deems appropriate.