AT A GLANCE
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our growing Corporate Technology team! This role will be tightly integrated with technical, cross-functional teams within RVO Health and will help us coordinate, communicate and prioritize team-wide projects and initiatives. This is a highly visible role – offering unique opportunities to interact with many teams throughout the organization – and is ideal for someone who wants to have a big impact in a fast-growing company.
Where You’ll Be
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our South Charlotte office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
11000 Optum Cir Eden Prairie, MN 55344
What You’ll Do
- Work with Engineering teams and partners to understand business requirements and translate them into technical/functional specifications. Collaborate with Engineering teams to roadmap and prioritize strategic initiatives. Coordinate technical development efforts, track/drive progress, and manage the operational implementation process.
- Manage projects from Initiation to Closure while adhering to standards of scope, schedule, and cost. Partner with project teams to develop Work Breakdown Structures; track key milestones and deliverables; and identify and manage risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies.
- Develop project plans, monitor resource usage, track and report project metrics, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and identify interdependencies between concurrent projects to prevent downstream impacts.
- Lead cross-functional team meetings between technical and non-technical teams to track progress, provide updates, communicate proactively, and assertively hold all parties accountable to strategic goals.
- Foster and promote Agile best practices. Lead Scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, etc.) as needed. Remove impediments and act as a servant leader.
- Coach cross-functional teams (engineering, creative, product and project managers) toward high performance through Agile concepts, engineering excellence and a value-driven product mindset.
- Guide teams to discover and adopt processes that support meeting delivery goals.Implement systems to enable teams to be self-sufficient with things such as JIRA boards, dashboards, Confluence pages, etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience leading large, cross-functional technical projects, preferably using Agile.
- Experience with Agile teams, specifically Scrum and Kanban, as well as some Agile coaching experience.
- A thorough understanding of both SDLC and the technical implementation process (design, configuration, testing, and deployment).
- An excellent verbal and written communicator with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment.
- Someone with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who is detail-oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices and identify what truly matters.
- A natural leader with demonstrated maturity, judgment, relationship-building, and negotiation/influencing skills.
Nice To Have:
- Strong working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- PMP certification
- ScrumMaster certification
- Experience managing information security projects such as SOC 1, SOC 2.
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $75,000 – 103,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Access to a Free Udemy for Business subscription—thousands of hours of learning content on hundreds of different subjects at your fingertips
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.