AT A GLANCE
The Healthline Group is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Director to drive the strategy and evolution of our customer acquisition, engagement and retention programs across platforms and audiences. This role will set the vision for our products including a robust newsletter suite spanning chronic conditions and health & wellness topics, behavior change programs and challenges, and our chronic condition community web & app platforms, Bezzy.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of Lifecycle Marketing, including setting the vision, executing initiatives and establishing engagement tactics to better meet users where they are and to facilitate their health journey. You will partner with User Research, Product, Engineering, Audience Development and Product Marketing to develop the components needed to realize your vision. As a data enthusiast, you will become an expert in our users, diving deep into the data to get at the core of their needs to earn engagement and retention.
We’re seeking a high-impact performer for this visible leadership role with significant impact on millions of users each month.
Where You’ll Be:
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our South Charlotte office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
1101 Red Ventures Dr Fort Mill, SC 29707
What You’ll Do
- Set the Lifecycle Marketing strategy to acquire and retain users across the ecosystem of our products and resources
- Build and manage a high performing lifecycle marketing team to execute against your strategy while supporting their career development & professional goals
- Define annual roadmaps and set functional level goals to measure progress & success
- Articulate and evangelize a comprehensive, data-backed strategy that sets aggressive goals, supports business priorities and paints an inspiring picture of growth potential
- Connect industry trends with functional & business opportunities; mobilize against opportunities which drive the largest potential impact
- Devise and test new products and features to meet user needs; proactively measure and communicate results
- Work collaborate across teams to build user experiences that nurtures and activates our known users
What We’re Looking For
- Hands-on leader with experience juggling multiple projects and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- 10+ years direct experience leading digital marketing strategies at scale across multiple channels including email, in-app, push, SMS, etc.
- 5+ years managing, developing and coaching high performing, data savvy marketing teams
- Ability to both think strategically and implement tactically, with excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills and comfort working with data and reporting in a metrics-driven environment
- Experience with SQL and Tableau a plus
- Experience with A/B testing, experiment design, marketing analysis (connected to attribution a plus)
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $135,000-180,000 (plus bonus)
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Access to a Free Udemy for Business subscription—thousands of hours of learning content on hundreds of different subjects at your fingertips
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.