We’re revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
About the right team member
Please note: This role is remote but to be based in Liverpool (or within a 30-minute commute to Liverpool)
You are a natural salesperson, hustler, and networker, who’s as passionate about hitting targets to grow a business as you are about discovering new fitness and wellness options. You’re not afraid to strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always thinking outside the box; whether it’s crafting an epic pitch deck or win-win proposal, or finding creative ways to generate more leads, pitch more prospective partners, or close more high-quality deals.
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass’ success. ClassPass wouldn’t exist without our fitness and wellness partners and this role focuses on adding fantastic new partners to our network in Liverpool which is a comparatively new market for ClassPass but with huge opportunities. You will be identifying potential studios and venues to work with, pitching them the value of joining ClassPass, building supply density in key areas and filling your prospect pipeline in creative and fun ways!
About the role
- Research, prospect and sell new studio, gym and wellness partners on to the platform in selected areas to help expand the ClassPass geographic footprint
- Utilise online and offline resources and tools to develop and maintain your own pipeline
- Drive the full sales cycle through making/sending introductory calls and emails, meeting prospects face to face, building the relationship and closing the deal
- Effectively objection handle and customize partnership proposals according to the needs and interests of the prospect and ClassPass
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Actively hit daily KPIs and consistently achieve & exceed monthly sales targets across new partners and pre-existing partners
- Build strong, long-term relationships with partners in a diverse book of business ranging from top and medium tier accounts
- Responsible for monitoring and identifying pockets of opportunity on supply health across your book of business with a heavy focus on inventory availabilit
- Engage with key studio partners during a monthly check-in via phone and in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with every day!)
- Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Quarterly Business Reviews and develop in-depth performance reports to share with studio partners
- Contribute towards team wide projects
Skills & experience
- Experience in B2B sales or BD with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- A passion for the health and fitness industry
- Highly organized individual, self-motivated, strong ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- A fantastic communicator; not afraid to speak to anyone
- A strong negotiator who is driven by results
- A genuine curiosity about people and local businesses and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- A natural problem solver who’s comfortable with an ever-changing fast, startup environment
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self-improvement
- Positive and inventive attitude and a drive to win with friendly competition
- Familiar with SalesForce, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Desire to spend a sizable share of your time in field sales and meeting prospects face to face
- Based in or within 30 minutes distance from Liverpool
- RTW in the UK
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.