We’re revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
We drive sales of Mindbody software and ClassPass inventory, but that’s not all. The Revenue team helps our customers achieve their business goals, contributes to their growth, and eliminates hurdles by finding smart solutions from our suite of software products. We are strategic, collaborative, and solutions-oriented.
About the right team member
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning corporate sales channel. The right candidate isn’t afraid of striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or influencing stakeholders to close a deal. This role is ideal for someone who’s a few years into their sales career and is looking to get more experience in relationship-based selling and prospecting.
About the role
- Research, prospect and engage new corporate partners in ClassPass markets
- Manage your own opportunities by utilising CRM, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain sales pipeline
- Drive through the full sales cycle by making/sending introductory calls and emails, assessing and building the relationship, performing sales presentations and closing the deal.
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential clients and share across the team
- Manage sales pipeline and project management of signed accounts
- Achieve, and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintaining daily KPIs and metrics
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of performance
- Hustle and drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong relationship builder; comfortable and confident with a wide range of decision makers (internal and external)
- Willingness to make multiple sales calls and email contacts per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.