We’re revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
As an Engineering Manager, you’ll be leading a full stack, mobile-focused team focused on helping ClassPass expand into new geographies and new verticals. You love to be experiment-driven and data-oriented, while still able to guide the team towards a longer term technical vision. You enjoy getting into the thick of technical problems, and use your technical background to help the team pick the right solutions that are built to last. You know the best software is created through collaboration and iteration and you’re looking for the right opportunity, and the right team, to expand your experience.
You’ll likely spend time working on:
- Empower your engineering team to deliver a high level of technical quality and business impact.
- Recruit a diverse team of engineers that are amongst the best in the industry, from outreach to closing.
- Manage a team of engineers and help develop their careers with stretch responsibilities and excellent feedback.
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions for your team.
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of ClassPass’ engineering management team.
About the right team member
You’ll thrive in this role with experience in:
- 3+ years of directly managing a full stack engineering team of at least 6 people.
- Experience shipping high quality websites or mobile applications.
- You have established the architecture and best practices for web or mobile applications and their backends.
- You have a proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute.
Technologies you’ll be working with:
- Kotlin/Java microservices
- AWS (ECS, RDS, OpenSearch and more)
- Modern mobile app development (Swift/SwiftUI, Android/Jetpack Compose)
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $160,000 to $216,000. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.