We’re revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
We drive sales of Mindbody software and ClassPass inventory, but that’s not all. The Revenue team helps our customers achieve their business goals, contributes to their growth, and eliminates hurdles by finding smart solutions from our suite of software products. We are strategic, collaborative, and solutions-oriented.
About the right team member
The Strategic Accounts team at Mindbody is responsible for the strategic vision, growth, and development of the largest wellness brands in North America. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical component of Mindbody’s growth and success in every market in which we operate.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will act as the GM for your book of business, owning their outcomes and working alongside brand leadership at the executive level to develop growth plans and spearhead the day-to-day execution across your portfolio of enterprise-level accounts. The role will involve a blend of relationship management, operational insights, and data analysis. You will report into Sr. Manager on our US Strategic Account Management within our Enterprise organization.
About the role
- Engage partners in growth strategy conversations (i.e., adding more locations to Mindbody, increasing sales, growing net profitability, etc.)
- Strategically introduce and execute on new Mindbody product opportunities to broaden partnership depth and increase partner revenue streams
- Determine the needs and wants of partners, prioritize them by impact on the business, and work to co-create solutions
- Serve at the primary point of contact for your portfolio of brands across any issues and be accountable for their resolution
- Develop & foster relationships with partner C-suite as well as strategy, marketing, and operations leads to provide a best-in-class partnership
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with partners to deepen relationship, review performance, and develop forward-looking strategies
- Drive forward operational improvement to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience for Mindbody partners
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, Marketing and Pricing teams to ensure partners have the best possible experience on the Mindbody platform
- Leverage playbooks, tools and internal resources to ensure partners receive a high- quality experience on Mindbody, working to resolve any roadblocks and achieve operational efficiency
Skills & experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in consulting, client success, account management, or sales
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- A track record of high performance and innovative thinking
- Ability to balance the needs of both internal and external stakeholders
- You love working directly with clients and are an expert at creating and maintaining long term relationships
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action• You have high standards and a bias toward action; you hold a high bar from your contributions and those of the people you work with
- Strong communication skills: you are comfortable using a broad range of communication styles across different audiences in diverse situations. Partners with members of other teams to not only generate buy-in for their initiatives but to maximize their impact
- You have grit and perseverance; you’re inspired by a challenge and push yourself to keep going when others back away
- You are organized, love details, and are comfortable moving at a fast pace; we move quickly and are defining an entire industry
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $100,000 to $110,000. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.