AT A GLANCE
RVO Health is looking for a Sr Associate, Product and Consumer Marketing who wants to help drive our mission of health and wellbeing for everyone. This role will own acquisition marketing efforts for the several products in the Prevention vertical which consists of both B2B2C and D2C products. The ideal candidate will direct and champion innovative acquisition strategies to tell our story in a compelling way that drives new program enrollments. They will work closely with the broader marketing and product teams to identify opportunities and objectives – and help identify white space for revenue opportunities. They will have a passion for member experience, and the marketing funnel, and a unique knack for testing new approaches to reach new members in a competitive market. They will be creative, with a mind for process and analytics to best scale and lean into the most effective strategies with data-driven insights.
Within this role, you will be responsible for strategizing and executing acquisition campaigns in payer and partner channels, such as email and paid media for our suite of products including Real Appeal, Quit For Life & Wellness Coaching and more. You’ll work closely with Product, Marketing, Tech, Finance, and Operations to pull together a compelling and data-driven plan for marketing acquisition channels and tactics.
Where You`ll Be:
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our South Charlotte office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
Address: 1101 Red Ventures Dr Fort Mill, SC 29707
What You’ll Do
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and measurement of top of funnel marketing campaigns and materials for the Prevention vertical that focuses on the value propositions and differentiators of the products.
- Build strategic briefs, presentations and plans for end-to-end campaign execution, readout and collaboration with partners.
- Influence partners in creative, research, analysis and project management teams to ensure campaign vision is executed to meet strategic approach.
- Partner with stakeholders across RVO Health, Optum and UnitedHealthcare to align, share and collaborate on member marketing materials for the Prevention vertical.
- Leverage data insights and tools to report on campaign performance and apply learnings to future planning.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3+ years of experience in consumer marketing with a focus on the health/wellness industry
- Expertise with top of funnel marketing in traditional and digital marketing channels
- Understand consideration funnels and levers to optimize conversion
- Experience with testing, learning and applying findings to marketing approach
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong understanding of the health marketing/advertising landscape or another highly regulated industry
- Strong experience in data/analytics, including Microsoft Excel, Amplitude or Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Creative and strategic thinking skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Team player
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $75,000 – $100,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
We do not provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.