AT A GLANCE
RVO Health is looking for a Group Product Manager to lead the development and growth of a new healthcare platform and marketplace. You’ll drive a differentiated product vision and plan that addresses the needs of our target audience, driving deep and long lasting personalized engagement with the platform. You’ll help develop products that fundamentally help users navigate their health journey to live their strongest and healthiest lives.
At RVO Health, we are building an industry-leading healthcare platform that will integrate the consumer health journey and help consumers access the right information, care, products, and services at the right time in their care journey, bringing differentiated value to the lives of our customers.
As Group Product Manager you’ll be responsible for crafting the digital consumer product strategy as well as the technical approach to meet the aspirations of the platform. You’ll make a profound impact on both the well-being of our users and our business.
Where You`ll Be:
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our New York office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
Address: 275 7th Ave. 24th Floor New York, NY 10001
What You’ll Do
- Drive strategic growth of the health platform and shape the launch plan
- Help develop a go to market strategy and determine product-market-fit of features for the platform
- Align stakeholders, set the product vision and roadmap, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with business and delivery teams to ship high-quality experiences
- Partner up with teams across the org to bring your product vision to life – Marketing, Engineering, User Experience, Design, Project Management, Customer Insights, Data Engineering, Data Science, Editorial, Sales
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our audience with both quantitative and qualitative data and evangelize those learnings within the organization
- Help establish the structure, culture, and processes for a new, innovation-focused product area
- Work closely and collaboratively with leaders across the organization to realize the full potential of our product development investments – connect dots across teams to maximize the impact of the product
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of digital product management experience and a portfolio of work that showcases it
- Experience managing digital consumer products/apps where the primary focus is acquisition, retention and long term engagement
- Experience with A/B testing
- Excitement about working in white space and comfort with creating a clear path forward from ambiguity
- You care deeply about improving people’s health and well-being and know that we can build something to drive better health outcomes
- You grok (and rock) the process of research and testing to find product/market fit, and have the growth skillset to scale it
- You love conducting and applying qual and quant research. You make data-driven decisions and use data as a fundamental part of product development
- You have great communication skills and are able to sell your point of view to all levels of stakeholders
- You believe building relationships across the org is critical to the success of your products
- You are comfortable in technical conversations and have a proven track record of solutioning with engineering teams
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $127,500 – $200,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.