AT A GLANCE
The RVO Digital Services team is a premier software-enabled marketing and digital experience partner. The team is comprised of engineers, creatives, data analysts, product, and business leaders across the Healthline Group. We develop world-class digital experiences built with proprietary technologies designed for continuous patient experience improvements.
We are currently seeking a Product Designer with a strong visual design background and experience in marketing design and user experience design. In this role, you will join a team of talented and creative designers who work closely with development teams to ensure we deliver exceptional experiences for our partners. You will design, iterate, and deliver features that enable successful user experiences within their digital products (web and mobile) that help people find and connect with the best health care.
Where You’ll Be
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our Minneapolis office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
Address: 11000 Optum Cir Eden Prairie, MN 55344
What You’ll Do
- Craft and deliver design mockups, specs, and production assets
- Turn wireframes into high fidelity design concepts
- Prototype designs and interactions to clearly articulate your design intentions
- Design sophisticated UI visuals from concept to execution
- Conduct research through competitive analysis to gain design insights
- Design promotional paid media assets
- Collaborate with teams to test your designs, then iterate and innovate based on data
- You create rapid prototypes, high and low fidelity designs
- Conduct research to influence design decisions and can communicate those decisions to stakeholders
- You are a highly motivated, enthusiastic person with the ability to problem solve and work independently in an atmosphere of rapid development—insisting on the highest standards while meeting business needs.
- You should have the ability to deliver clean, on-brand designs based on existing style guides, and advertising policies, as well as bringing ideas to the table pushing our brand guidelines and design systems forward. Not only do you have conceptual skills (and the portfolio to back it up), you can work through ambiguous feedback, and optimize your processes and delivery.
- You have a deep curiosity to understand how design fits into the bigger picture and have the skillset to communicate effectively with key business and technical stakeholders.
- Partnering closely with product management, engineering, business leadership and external partners, our design team owns that complete customer experience. We’re passionate about building one design organization to provide one comprehensive customer experience that anticipates people’s unique health journeys and provides personalized paths to action.
What We’re Looking For
- Have 3+ years of product visual design experience
- Proficiency in tools like: Sketch and Figma
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing a foundation in UI visuals, product design, brand, marketing, including, illustration, typography, color theory
- Embrace an iterative design process and receptive to feedback
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Understand responsive design, common patterns, user behavior and principles of user-centered design
- Ability to clearly articulate design decisions & the problems they are solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, drive multiple projects at once, and can shift gears from creative development to production
- Experience in creating high fidelity prototypes, mockups, and UI screens
- Bachelor’s degree in a design related discipline, such as graphic design, visual communication, information design, or interaction design, is preferred
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $70,000 – $100,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Access to a Free Udemy for Business subscription—thousands of hours of learning content on hundreds of different subjects at your fingertips
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.