AT A GLANCE
We are seeking a talented and experienced Product Designer to join our innovative team. As a Product Designer at RVO Health, you will be at the forefront of shaping the user experience for our healthcare solutions. Your creativity and design expertise will contribute to the creation of intuitive, visually appealing, and impactful products.
Where You’ll Be
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our Atlanta office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week.
271 17th Street, NW Atlanta, GA 30363
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including UX researchers, product managers, and developers, to understand user needs and translate them into design solutions.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that effectively communicate your design vision and improve the user experience.
- Work with UX researchers to conduct user testing and iterate on designs based on user feedback and usability findings.
- Maintain and evolve design systems and guidelines to ensure consistency across all products and features.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in user-centered design.
- Advocate for user-centered design principles and the importance of design thinking throughout the organization.
- Present and communicate your design concepts and rationale to stakeholders and team members.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior designers, fostering a collaborative and creative design environment.
What We’re Looking For
- Either a bachelors degree in design/ux or bootcamp certification
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer, with a strong portfolio showcasing your design work and process.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar software.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles, usability, and accessibility.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to balance creative thinking with a data-driven approach to design.
- Experience in healthcare-related projects or products is a plus.
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $92,000 – $125,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
We do not offer sponsorship for this role at this time.