AT A GLANCE
The RVO Health Talent Acquisition (TA) team is looking to expand by bringing on a new Recruiter! We are looking to hire someone to help us accomplish many short term and long term goals on the TA team and as a result, drive impact on RVO Health.
The RVO Health portfolio helps nearly 100 million people a month seek health information, find doctors, save money, and effectively manage their health and wellbeing. We are looking for an associate level Recruiter who will manage full cycle recruiting to meet RVOH business needs as we continue to grow our teams!
Where You’ll Be
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our South Charlotte office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
1101 Red Ventures Dr Fort Mill, SC 29707
What You’ll Do
- Manage full cycle recruiting for various full-time positions across RVO Health
- Partner with internal hiring teams to generate new ideas, leverage resources, and networks to continuously innovate the recruiting process and meet business needs
- Drive our high-touch talent acquisition process by working closely with hiring managers to define open positions, create position descriptions, develop candidate attraction strategies, and job requirements
- Own the recruiting life cycle from defining sourcing strategies in initial candidate identification and outreach, managing the candidate funnel, proposing competitive offer recommendations, and managing offer negotiations
- Identify high-potential candidates and conduct initial interviews to discern top candidates to present to hiring managers
- Identify and manage a steady pipeline of highly qualified active and passive candidates.
- Foster an inclusive recruiting process and workplace.
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers across varying degrees of seniority and functional groups
- Build the RVOH brand outside of RVOH walls to create external community and network
- Cultivate a superior candidate experience for each candidate that you engage with throughout the process
What We’re Looking For
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience (or recruiting related experience)
- Experience successfully recruiting candidates from technical backgrounds such as Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, Security Operations, IT Operations, Platform Engineering, Data Analytics, and Desktop Engineering.
- Proficiency in leveraging a variety of recruiting sourcing tools to identify and engage top-tier candidates.
- An engaging communicator with a proven ability to take initiative and build genuine rapport with internal stakeholders and external candidates
- Ability to thrive in situations where clear guidelines may be limited, and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to influence and guide hiring teams or internal stakeholders with credibility, professional presence, and a persistent work ethic to drive meaningful results
- A willingness to collaborate with and partner with many internal teams across the RVOH organization
- Proactive mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $65,000-80,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Access to a Free Udemy for Business subscription—thousands of hours of learning content on hundreds of different subjects at your fingertips
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.