AT A GLANCE
RVO Health is seeking an experienced SEO analyst who thrives with the opportunities to support the development of a content and tech strategy. You will analyze, implement, and share findings, as well as collaborate within and across teams in order to drive organic growth across our diverse suite of websites: Healthline, Medical News Today, Greatist, Psych Central, and Optum Perks.
As an SEO Associate, you’ll be responsible for designing a robust SEO strategy from start to finish, as well as implementing SEO initiatives. You’ll work closely with expert Editorial, Product, Development and Marketing teams to ensure the domain’s organic health and overall organic performance is strong. An SEO Associate is an integral part of a successful marketing strategy.
Where You’ll Be
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our South Charlotte office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
1101 Red Ventures Dr Fort Mill, SC 29707
What You’ll Do
- Health-focused keyword research and on-page recommendations to support editorial production
- Design and implement SEO tests in cross-functional team settings
- Manage and deliver site-wide SEO audits and cleanings
- Refine, track, and improve content marketing strategies
- Assist editorial teams on content updates
- Monitor overall site performance and report to stakeholders
- Be attuned to changes in the search engine landscape and investigate algorithm updates
- Learn and collaborate alongside a multi-dimensional in-house SEO team
What We’re Looking For
- Some experience in SEO, digital marketing, or a related field
- Passionate about health, innovating in organic search, and doesn’t accept theories at face value
- The ideal candidate will have strong data analytics skills; able to pull & manipulate multiple datasets to inform strategy with data
- Familiar with a number of SEO suites and tools including: SEMRush, Ahrefs, SEOClarity
- Familiarity with basic HTML, CSS, and SQL queries
- Understand foundational concepts of such as share of voice, and ways to view it
- Strong communication skills for cross-functional collaborations
- Proven ability to work well under the pressure of quick deadlines
- Experience presenting in front of groups of varying sizes
- Highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working independently and cross-functionally
- Passion for user experience and audience development
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $60,000 – $75,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
We do not offer sponsorship for this role at this time.