Who we are:
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic for women in midlife navigating perimenopause, menopause, and other common midlife health challenges. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians.
We accept most major PPO insurance products, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, and responsible prescribing of medications, supplements, and other therapies.
We’re passionately focused on improving the symptoms of women’s midlife hormone change because the current system too often leaves women misdiagnosed and undertreated. At Midi, we’re changing that.
This role is all about quarterbacking integration, implementation and ensuring ongoing partnership success. The Health System Partnership Success lead will work cross-functionally with teams across Midi (clinical ops, billing, data, marketing, etc) to bring our partnership strategy to life and is the source of truth of the status and next steps of a health system partnership: areas of risk, blockers, etc.
From deal discovery through negotiations to deal signing and beyond, this role is integral to determining how Midi can bring to life the most excellent incarnation of the partnership. In a nutshell the role is to envision and build a plan to execute on partnership goals, taking into account Midi’s capacity constraints, internal trade offs and what’s needed to ensure partnership success. Success in this role requires a person who is skilled at collaborating with their health system counterpart and when challenges arise, to identify mutually beneficial solutions.
- Build deployment plans based on the unique needs & requirements of each partnership
- Work cross functionally to ensure we are tracking against partnership integration and performance goals, holding various teams accountable to both deadlines and to the quality bar needed for success in the partnership
- Navigate complex partnership discussions
- Represent internal Midi work flows and work through problems on the fly with our partners.
- Hold a deep understanding of the needs of each team and what they can commit to from an integration perspective balanced against the needs of the health system partnership
- Serve as the “deal ambassador” internally to the organization, representing the deal terms & other high-level details of agreements to inform internal planning and execution
- Manage the ongoing partnership performance and foster our relationship
- Is the channel of communication between the broader org and their health system counterpart
- Prepare materials for partnership related internal & external meetings
- Process oriented and able to traverse ambiguity
- Exceptionally strong project manager, data synthesizer and motivator. Loves building out detailed plans and executing against them — optimizing along the way
- Extremely skilled cross functional collaborator and decision maker
- Adept at building dashboards and managing through metrics
- A star at cat herding across orgs, communicating, building social capital, and driving outcomes through influence
- A strong understanding of how to motivate disparate teams with both carrots and sticks even though they don’t report into the role
- Knows how to leverage executives’ time with strong synthesis, penchant for transparency, and urgency
- Comfortable in a highly visible role and happily wears many hats
- Experience working with health systems fantastic; working in healthcare a plus
What we offer:
- Compensation = $140k
- Competitive health benefits package
- Generous PTO and sick time
- Paid holidays