AT A GLANCE
Do you have a passion for driving business results, influencing change and developing the teams and individuals in an organization? If so, RVO Health has an outstanding opportunity to join our Human Capital team. The ideal candidate will have a background in a fast-paced strategic HR environment, performance management and change management experience, in addition to a track record of driving results and delivering significant impact to the business. Sound like you? Then read on!
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to serve as a strategic partner to an industry group by developing, implementing, and executing a multitude of HR services, support, and consultation across a wide variety of HR areas, including career development, performance management, employee relations, leadership coaching, and organizational design.
What You’ll Do
- High-quality delivery of HR programs, solutions, and support on both the team-wide and individual level for assigned business teams within RVO Health
- Provide a consultative approach that applies HR and business knowledge, precedence, and excellent intuition to diagnose and provide creative HR solutions that align with RVO Health’s people and operational goals
- Serve as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to assigned business leadership at the executive level, providing talent insights, guidance and support in driving and executing talent strategy and workforce planning
- Offer expertise and one-on-one employee support in the following areas: performance management, resource planning, employee relations, leadership coaching, compensation, learning and development and organizational development
- Contribute to building RVO Health’s culture by identifying and solving for organizational challenges, living out the company’s core values, and building trusting relationships across the business
- Implement, maintain the integrity of, and inform change to HR policies and practices through continuous interaction with employees and teams
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers including, coaching, career development, and disciplinary action
- Serve as a thought partner and consultant to Talent Management, Learning & Development, Leadership Development, and Recruiting to carry out RVO-wide people strategies and programs
- Drive key talent processes with business teams including performance review, talent calibrations, talent planning, and leadership development
- Contribute successfully to priority projects and initiatives at the HR-wide and business team level, including M&A and other strategic impact priorities
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of Human Resources or other relevant professional experience, with demonstrable progression and growth in scope and performance
- 2+ years experience in an HR Business Partner role directly supporting employees in exempt level roles in a corporate setting preferred
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including performance management, talent planning and development, employee relations, leadership and L&D
- Strong knowledge and application of federal and state employment laws
- Experience working with senior leaders in an “influence-without-authority” role working as a trusted advisor
- Strategic lens to business plan and how that connects to talent needs
- Strong team player with high bias to action and appetite to improve processes
- Creativity and a propensity for taking partners to generate new ideas
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and recommend multiple solution
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $100,000 – $135,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Access to a Free Udemy for Business subscription—thousands of hours of learning content on hundreds of different subjects at your fingertips
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.