AT A GLANCE
RVO Health is looking for a talented, results-oriented, and innovative Data Analytics Manager to join our team. Responsible for managing our Data Analytics team, you will enable the team of data analysts to drive effective measurement, create capabilities to explore data in new ways, and consult on strategic data opportunities. In this role, you will work closely with business partners and engineering teams to identify and prioritize analytics projects that drive business value. You’ll need to possess the capability to help your individual team members develop professionally while simultaneously building a great culture with diversity, inclusion, bias to action, and openness as core values.
Where You’ll Be
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our South Charlotte office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
1101 Red Ventures Dr Fort Mill, SC 29707
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of data analysts providing reporting, visualization, and advanced analytics solutions to business stakeholders
- Work with business teams, data engineers and data architects to define and design data products that simplify how our stakeholders interact and action on our data
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the team’s priorities align with business objectives
- Provide strategic insights derived from digital marketing, web event and sales data that drive marketing investment and customer experience
- Identify opportunities for advanced analytics that leverage data assets across the Health portfolio and broader organization
- Provide guidance to business stakeholders on data analytics capabilities and contribute input on new strategic initiatives to grow the business
- Work with Data Analytics Managers from other RVO Health properties to develop broad analytics best practices
- Aggregate and assess impact of team’s work, provide clear feedback, and staff projects based on skills, career goals, and business priority
- Manage day-to-day operations for Data Analytics team, including backlog refinement, touchpoints, and operational improvements
- Build relationships with business stakeholders to drive value and adoption of data products
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in strategy consulting, data analytics, marketing analytics, BI, or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience building and leading teams of analysts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly when there is ambiguity involved
- Ability to autonomously identify opportunities for advanced analytics or data products without being directed
- Extensive experience in building SQL queries across complex relational database experience
- Experience leading cross-functional groups on strategic initiatives, both defining and executing action plans
- Experience delivering external client reporting
- Experience translating between business KPI requirements and technical specs
- Familiarity with marketing, web, and advertising technologies like Google Analytics, Optimizely, Iterable, Google Ad Manager, Salesforce, etc.
- Advanced proficiency in visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau or Power BI
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- Insatiable curiosity and tenacity to keep digging
- Knowledge of digital attribution and digital analytics is a plus
- Statistical programming knowledge (e.g., R or Python) is a plus
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $108,750 – $165,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Access to a Free Udemy for Business subscription—thousands of hours of learning content on hundreds of different subjects at your fingertips
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
We do not provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.