Los Angeles, CA
VICE PRESIDENT, MARKETING
Madhappy develops and designs goods for the curious. We hope to serve as optimistic guides: cultivating community, elevating connection, and nurturing a world linked by shared experience.
About the job
We are looking to hire a full-time Vice President of Marketing for Madhappy.
In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing and implementing the strategic vision of Madhappy across Campaign, Content, Web, Experiential, Press, and Retail Marketing Channels. This role will report directly to our Chief Executive Officer.
You must be based in Los Angeles to be considered for this position.
● Manage the greater marketing & content organization with an emphasis on personal growth and team development
● Develop monthly objectives & key results on behalf of the marketing organization to share with leadership
● Implement and execute a robust strategy and flawless execution of partnerships; including collaborations, celebrities, sponsors, influencers etc.
● Drive customer experience initiatives that increase brand loyalty including retail & ecommerce packaging, customer loyalty giveaways and retention tactics
● Determine marketing tiers and fine-tune processes across a growing organization
● 15 days of PTO annually
● Health, dental, and vision insurance with 75% premium coverage by Madhappy
● Retirement plans available
● $600 quarterly health stipends
● Employee discount and early access to products
● 10+ years of work experience in brand marketing (agency or in-house), with at least 3 of those years leading a team
● Early stage, entrepreneurial company experience preferred
● Experience working with tight budgets, deadlines, and limited resources
● Background in roles working to see projects from start to finish; added preference for those with multiple experiences working with sponsors and/or collaborators
● Great story teller with excellent project development and management skills
● You are an entrepreneur at heart; we want to hear your innovative ideas to drive our brand forward that we haven’t even thought of yet
● A collaborative mindset, with a passion for bringing a story to life across contexts and functional channels (e.g., experiential, advertising, press)
● Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
● Passion for our mental health mission
● Inherent hustle and action-oriented attitude
● Proven ability to work at strategic and tactical levels – a hands-on team player with a “no task too small” attitude
● Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
● Exceptionally organized. Able to multitask and prioritize, highly detail-oriented with exceptional follow-through