Headway’s mission is a big one – to build a new mental health care system everyone can access. We’ve built technology that helps people find great therapists with the first software-enabled national network of providers accepting insurance.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the majority of providers don’t accept insurance, making therapy too expensive for most people. Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access by making it easy for therapists to take insurance and scale their practice.
Headway was founded in 2019 – since then, we’ve grown into a diverse, national network of over 25,000 mental healthcare providers across all 50 states who run their practice on our software. We’re a Series C company with over $225m in funding from a16z (Andreessen Horowitz), Accel, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Spark Capital, Thrive Capital, and Health Care Service Corporation.
We want your time here to be the most meaningful experience of your career. Join us, and help change mental healthcare for the better.
- You have 1-3 years experience in consultative sales or consumer sales (bonus points if you’ve done this in a startup environment, or sold to small businesses before)
- You know how to connect with people whether in person, over the phone, or over email
- You have a deep work ethic and the desire to continuously improve
- You like to be challenged and push yourself to get better every day and in every pitch
- You have thick skin, and are comfortable thinking on your feet, trying new approaches, and bouncing back when things don’t go your way
- You take a scientific approach to growth, experimenting with a variety of tactics to discover how to generate leads and sell you have the analytical ability to identify which channels warrant more investment, and which we should avoid
- You want to learn and grow. You view this role as an opportunity to learn from a bright and talented team and are excited to take on more responsibility at Headway over time
- You believe in our mission
- You want to work for Headway because you believe in the importance of affordable and accessible mental health care, for everyone.
We believe a team’s strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem – across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.