One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member’s pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health employees have the flexibility to work remotely in hubs across the United States.
About the Role
We are looking for a People Operations Manager to lead end-to-end onboarding,offboarding, immigration and vendor management programs for our rapidly growing company. As a core member of the People Team, you will play an important role in ensuring that we are able to provide a great employee experience throughout various phases of the employee’s lifecycle. You will lead and execute programs, while helping the team scale and continuously improve employee experience.
The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of employee program management experience. You know or can figure out how to find the perfect balance between employee experience and smooth operations. You are both strategic and tactical, thrive in a fast paced environment, and focus on continuous improvement.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Manage end to end employee and contingent worker onboarding and offboarding processes
- Liaise with external vendors (EORs ,background check etc.) to ensure smooth operations and partnerships.
- Become a trusted partner to cross functional stakeholders (Talent Acquisition, ITSEC, Payroll etc.) for continued and strong collaboration
- Lead Hinge Health Immigration Program specifically on policies, procedures and guidelines
- Continuously gather feedback and monitor the new hire satisfaction, engagement and act on improvement areas
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Employe centricity
- Strong process knowledge for onboarding & offboarding – employees and contingent workers
- Experience working cross functionally
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with HR Data & Compliance
- HR Systems knowledge
- Global onboarding experience
- Vendor relationship management
- Ability to make results happen
- Strong sense of ownership
- Workday Experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced and quickly growing startup environment