San Francisco, CA / Portland, OR | Creative Studio
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we believe in using business as a force for good. We’re a global footwear and apparel brand with roots in New Zealand and our headquarters in San Francisco. Since 2016, we’ve been on a mission to prove that comfort, design, and sustainability aren’t mutually exclusive. Our commitment to creating better things in a better way is fueled by a belief that the fashion industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. And as a certified B Corp, we’re dedicated to making the most sustainable products we can using premium natural materials – designed for life’s everyday adventures.
Where we need help
The Allbirds Creative Studio is a multidisciplinary group of talented creatives that obsess over bringing the Allbirds brand to life. We’re looking for a creative, forward-thinking, and highly skilled designer to help support our creative team execute concepts and campaign creative. You will be working on a variety of projects, from ideation to production to design execution. This role will assist in the development of world-class creative that will live across our channels, from web to social to TV. Reports to the Art Director.
What does the job entail?
- Collaborate with in-house art directors, copywriters, and designers to bring stories and concepts to life.
- Help create moodboards and visuals explorations for design, photography, and film research.
- Execute on designs across our web, app, email, and social channels.
- Stay on top of interesting design, photography, and film work, as well as the individuals and studios behind them.
- Develop thoughtful, creative work that relates to the overall strategy and brief.
- Help evolve the Allbirds’ brand by constantly pushing the visual and creative bar.
- Contribute to the overall creative culture at Allbirds through inspiration sharing, design workshops, and creative discussion.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience working in design on cutting-edge global campaigns preferred.
- You are a world-class designer that has an appreciation for contrarian thinking.
- Understand the content creation process – from ideation to production to post-production to launch.
- Experience in being a thought partner with creatives to brainstorm and collaborate on concepts and direction.
- You are an expert in the Creative Suite and Figma
- Strong knowledge of digital, social, and video content.
- Strong typography, visual, and experience design sensibilities.
- Responsive to feedback, capable of both receiving and giving all types of feedback
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects at once and comfortable with tight deadlines
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness benefits
- Special Employee Pricing
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Professional, employment-related, or schooling information. Current or past job history, performance evaluations, and educational background, including grades and transcripts.
How We Use Your Information
For professional, internal analysis, or employment-related purposes, including job applications.