WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
Alo Yoga is currently seeking an on-site Senior Product Manager to help transform the digital experience for our aggressively growing business. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the ecommerce landscape to lead & support digital solutions & features from the ground up. The ideal candidate must thrive on being a change agent, is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and work on the daily projects, and has the skills to contribute to larger strategic conversations. In addition, this role will focus on cross-team collaboration, high quality & on-time delivery of projects, and contribute as we build up our product processes. Mentoring and/or managing junior team members of the team is critical for this role, as it contributes to the overall growth and development of a strong product management organization.
- Drive Product Vision for ecommerce features; support & identify product opportunities for Alo based on user, business, market & tech inputs – with a thorough understanding of the Digital strategy and vision
- Partner with functional leads and third-party vendors to define and prioritize use cases, create detailed requirements, define and prioritize user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture
- Collaborate with UX/Design, Product, Engineering teams, third-party vendors, and business stakeholders to deliver on product vision taking into consideration cost, timeline, dependencies, and impact. Build and develop your own project plans as needed.
- Proactively identify and resolve risks, issues, and roadblocks that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Support launch of new features, working closely with business stakeholders to plan business tasks, release, manage, and optimize the customer experience through testing and data analysis
- Effectively present and communicate with senior executives and articulate a point of view
- Mentor and coach junior product team members and manage consultants and vendors (as required)
- BA/BS required
- 5-7 years product management experience
- 3-5+ years consumer facing product experience, global experience a bonus
- Retail and/or ecommerce experience preferred; direct selling experience a plus and/or ability to demonstrate product work that has contributed to driving a business forward
- Agile & JIRA experience highly preferred
- Familiarity with common web/mobile platforms, techniques, constraints and opportunities with industry leading tools
- Solution-oriented, customer obsessed, strongly focused on delivering on project/product requirements
The base salary range for this position is $130,000-$165,000 per year which represents the current range for the base salary for this exempt position. Please note that actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives, a PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level