We look forward to having you join us in our exciting mission to conquer the world and turn the human race into flesh batteries to power our giant marketing robots. With your help, we’ll eventually ensure that all beverages will become Liquid Death. But just because you work for Liquid Death, it doesn’t mean you’ll be spared from the rest of humanity. However, if you do a great job, instead of turning you into a warm gooey power source, we may allow you to become one of our pets.
About The Job
Liquid Death is looking for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to provide both hands-on and strategic expertise to our Sales Team. The HRBP will be responsible for providing full-cycle HR partnership to all levels of the organization, whether coaching your clients on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues, or managing programs that support employee development. This role can be either Hybrid from our LA office or fully remote. Travel to the field will be required 20% of the time. The HRBP will report directly into the VP, People.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with client group leadership to align business priorities with people strategies, optimizing for performance, engagement, and retention. In collaboration with Recruiting, Finance, and client group leadership, develop staffing plans that meet business needs.
- Collaborate with managers on the implementation of employee life cycle events, such as trainings, performance management and compensation planning.
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with managers and employees. Frequently advise in the areas of performance, organization design, worker’s compensation, career development, compensation, learning and development, engagement, etc.
- Lead, advise, and resolve employee relations issues in the field with an empathetic, solution-oriented approach. Ensure all issues are resolved completely and in accordance with both the company’s policies and relevant labor laws.
- Partner with Sales Ops on various programs including vehicle program management and performance metric tracking and reporting.
- Initial projects will include career frameworks, employee development planning, and engagement survey and action planning.
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of HR Business Partner or HR Generalist/Manager experience
- Experience working with Field Sales teams in an HRBP or HR Generalist/Manager capacity
- Beverage or distribution industry experience is a plus
- Significant understanding of functional HR roles, responsibilities, and impact on the business
- Excellent social and communication skills with an expertise in coaching and influencing at all levels
- Highly collaborative and adaptable approach, cultivating an environment of trust, inclusion, and belonging
- Strong customer focus
- Outstanding judgment and decision-making skills
- Thorough knowledge of US and CA employment law
Perks and Benefits
- Awesome health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA
- 401(k) match
- Flexible PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free Liquid Death Mountain Water & merchandise
The typical salary range for this position is: $106k – $130k
The actual salary offer will take into account multiple factors including skills, experience, education and location. Please note that the salary details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only, not total compensation, which includes equity and benefits.
About the Company: