We look forward to having you join us in our exciting mission to conquer the world and turn the human race into flesh batteries to power our giant marketing robots. With your help, we’ll eventually ensure that all beverages will become Liquid Death. But just because you work for Liquid Death, it doesn’t mean you’ll be spared from the rest of humanity. However, if you do a great job, instead of turning you into a warm gooey power source, we may allow you to become one of our pets.
About the Job
Liquid Death is looking for a People Operations Generalist to work collaboratively with our HR Team to manage employee data and payroll, support HR lifecycle programs, and maintain HR and employee facing resources. As a critical member of the HR team, the People Ops Generalist will also be the first line of support for employee HR questions. This role can be either Hybrid from our LA office or fully remote. The People Ops Generalist will report directly into the VP, People.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage HRIS data changes including new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, and salary changes. Produce scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
- Process payroll accurately and on-time.
- Conduct data integration efforts for myriad HR systems.
- Answer and resolve employee’s HR questions.
- Develop and maintain internal HR process documents and employee resources related to employee lifecycle events (e.g. onboarding, exit, etc). Organize and maintain HR team drive.
- Manage employee records and ensure compliance with legal requirements. Supply accurate and timely employer data for government filings. Conduct audits of data as necessary.
- Support HR lifecycle programs (e.g. compensation, performance management, training) and assist with HR projects, as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of HR experience
- Experience working with an HRIS and processing payroll
- Experience with Rippling a plus
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive employee information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly collaborative and adaptable approach, with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent social and communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Outstanding judgment and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Google Suite (e.g. Drive, Docs, Sheets)
- Knowledge of US and CA employment law
Perks and Benefits
- Awesome health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA
- 401(k) match
- Flexible PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free Liquid Death Mountain Water & merchandise
The typical salary range for this position is: $62,400 – $72,800 ($30-35/hr)
The actual salary offer will take into account multiple factors including skills, experience, education and location. Please note that the salary details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only, not total compensation, which includes equity and benefits.
About the Company: