Garner’s mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We’ve recently launched our product. Now we’re moving quickly to expand, hone, and enhance its features to help our members find top doctors in their area and have qualifying bills paid as quickly as possible. We are looking for engineers who are excited about our mission, can deliver across the tech stack, and are eager to learn and apply new techniques and technologies.
- Build and maintain data pipelines that power our business
- Collaborate across disciplines to provide timely and accurate information
- Protect our users’ privacy and security through best practices
- Support data pipelines in production
Python, AWS, NATS, Terraform, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redshift, SnowFlake
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- 5+ years of industry experience building and maintaining scalable high-quality software
- 3+ years of hands-on experience building data pipelines
- Expertise in Python
- Expertise in SQL
- Familiarity with data warehousing
- Experience working with back-end APIs, and distributed event-driven architectures.
- Experience with one or more database systems, especially PostgreSQL
- Experience working in a team using Agile methodologies
Why You Should Join Our Team:
- You are mission-driven, have a high sense of ownership, and want to work at a company that can change the healthcare system
- You are not afraid of challenges and love to learn
- You design and optimize for the long term while moving fast and iteratively deliver for the short term
- You love ideating on new features and working with data to find new insights
- You’re excited about researching and working with the latest tools and technologies
The target salary range for this position is $155,000 – $190,000 annually. Individual compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.