WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are looking for a WMS Business Systems Analyst in our Las Vegas facilities who will be responsible for daily user support, issue resolution, process and system documentation, functional department analysis, end user training, and configuration and/or software change/improvement recommendations. Functional department responsibility scope includes Warehousing and Distribution and their system interactions with Customer Service, Sales, Production/Purchasing, Accounting and various third party integrated business systems.
The WMS Analyst will conduct business requirements meetings with the various Warehousing & Distribution Departments – Management, Receiving, Inventory Control, Order Processing, and Shipping – on a regular basis to discuss ongoing needs as well as special projects/enhancements. They will also ensure department system knowledge is up to par, user documentation is in place and that best practices are being followed. They will also improve the utilization of the existing business application and look for automation opportunities.
Responsibilities also include troubleshooting and developing technical solutions related to application and processing errors for both internal users and external customers and vendors. They will create workaround procedures when standard procedures fail and ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion. Urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge will be escalated to appropriate internal resources or third-party software providers.
- Support and resolve application issues with the WMS Platform (FDM4 WMS/Logistics)
- Provide direct assistance to the IT Director, Regional IT Manager and other Business Systems Analysts on daily tasks
- Help to configure and maintain the WMS platform
- Analyze and write up software change requests and assist software developers with customizing programs to achieve business objectives
- Utilize Business Intelligence platform (CyberScience) to research and provide data analysis as needed to ensure data integrity, monitor system and process usage/adherence, and utilize data to support business needs and growth
- Maintain and test WMS programs to ensure alignment with business requirements
- Responsible for bug identification and fix testing
- Responsible for inefficiency identification and application feature enhancement projects, testing and deployment scheduling/communications
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications for execution by the back-end programmers
- Assist back-end developers with results guidance and troubleshooting
- Document all software changes and update process documentation to reflect those changes
- On Call for critical business impacting situations
- Stay up-to-date on emerging warehousing, distribution, and supply chain technologies
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Warehouse Management Systems and Manufacturing Supply Chains
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts
- WMS Platform experience – FDM4, Oracle, Infor, JDA, Manhattan, HighJump or similar
- ERP Platform experience – FDM4, Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Infor, Redhorse or similar platform experience
- BI Tools/Report Query building
- Advanced Excel skills
- RF/Mobile Computers/Scanners experience
- FTP and FTP Client knowledge
- API/Web Services knowledge
- EDI Standards and Technologies experience
- Barcode Labelling Software/Hardware experience
- Requires a cross-functional understanding of business processes
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This position involves a high level of responsibility and ownership
- Strong business system troubleshooting abilities
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of accountability
- Work collaboratively and effectively with both external customers/vendors and internal cross-functional teams and departments.
- Must be able to interact at all levels with customers, team members, and management staff in a positive and productive manner.
- Additional skills a plus, but not required:
- Conveyor Technologies experience
- 3PL Integrations experience
- Progress Database experience
- Experience with wholesale or retail apparel manufacturing or distribution industries