Headway’s mission is a big one – to build a new mental health care system everyone can access. We’ve built technology that helps people find great therapists with the first software-enabled national network of providers accepting insurance.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the majority of providers don’t accept insurance, making therapy too expensive for most people. Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access by making it easy for therapists to take insurance and scale their practice.
Headway was founded in 2019 – since then, we’ve grown into a diverse, national network of over 25,000 mental healthcare providers across all 50 states who run their practice on our software. We’re a Series C company powering 500k+ appointments per month with over $225m in funding from a16z (Andreessen Horowitz), Accel, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Spark Capital, Thrive Capital, and Health Care Service Corporation.
We want your time here to be the most meaningful experience of your career. Join us, and help change mental healthcare for the better.
As the Marketing Finance Lead, you will have the unique opportunity of leading our marketing data insights and shaping strategic decisions that will impact our growth trajectory. You’ll be the Strategic Finance team’s cross-functional partner to support Marketing, and be responsible for target setting, channel-level forecasting and performance tracking, all while identifying areas of opportunity and supporting key strategic decisions. As an advisor to business leaders across the company, you will be instrumental in utilizing data to drive initiatives for growth and improvement as we continue to rapidly scale.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to model business outcomes through target setting, different investing scenarios and risk assessment
- Be accountable for deep insights on marketing funnel performance, quality, and channel trends
- Support and manage end-to-end reporting for marketing operating KPIs and support key strategic decision-making
- Conduct detailed analysis into data trends and work with cross-functional partners to address any implications to their strategies and the company-wide model
- Lead the development of dashboards and presentations to track and convey progress on specific initiatives
- Support development of other cross-functional business team operating models and help drive ongoing budgeting/forecasting
You’d be a great fit if…
- You have 6+ years in marketing finance and/or analytical roles within a high-growth startup
- You are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact on one of our generation’s defining problems – making quality mental healthcare both accessible and affordable
- You’re excited to work cross functionally with Marketing to develop a greater understanding of function-specific growth and efficiency metrics and help course-correct where necessary
- You have experience with SQL and data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- You have exceptional analytical skills with the ability to drill down into the weeds while maintaining a strategic lens
- You’re energized by joining an early-stage startup and making immediate impact in a high-growth environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role and is differentiated based on geographic location (Group A, B, or C)
- Group A: $195,000
- Group B: $175,500
- Group C: $156,000
- Examples of cities located in each Compensation Grouping:
- Group A = NYC/Tri-State Area, SF/Bay Area, LA Area, Seattle, Boston, Austin, and San Diego
- Group B = Chicago, Miami, Denver, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Nashville, Sacramento, Phoenix, and Portland
- Group C = All remaining cities
- Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team’s strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem – across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.