Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot’s comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
Carrot Fertility is seeking an experienced Sr. FP&A Revenue Manager to join our dynamic finance team. The Sr. FP&A Revenue Manager will play a pivotal role in shaping Carrot’s financial planning and analysis processes by maintaining and refining our Sales Capacity Model and developing and maintaining the Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) model. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Finance, this individual will work closely with the sales and sales operations teams to drive data-driven decisions related to new customer acquisition, expansion, churn, contraction, and more.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales and Sales Ops, to gather and analyze data to maintain and update the Sales Capacity Model.
- Develop and maintain the Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) model to provide insights into CARR, revenue performance and projections.
- Generate regular reports and analyses to track key performance indicators related to new logos, expansion, churn, and contraction.
- Work with Sales and Sales Ops to understand and model different scenarios, providing insights to drive strategic decision-making.
- Develop revenue forecasts, budgets, and long-range financial plans, working in partnership with leadership.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis to identify trends and opportunities for revenue optimization.
- Identify areas for process improvement, automation, and increased efficiency in revenue reporting and analysis.
- Present findings and recommendations to senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and trends in FP&A to continually enhance the department’s capabilities.
This role will partner cross functionally across several teams, including sales, sales operations, sales enablement, customer success, accounting and business intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis, with a focus on revenue modeling and forecasting.
- Strong proficiency in financial modeling and data analysis tools (e.g., Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc.).
- Familiarity with building and maintaining a sales capacity model
- Familiarity with financial software and NetSuite is a plus.
- Experience collaborating with Sales and Sales Ops teams.
- Knowledge of SaaS and subscription-based business models is a plus. Within the healthcare industry even better!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Has management (of people) experience.
- A passion for data-driven decision-making and a proactive approach to identifying opportunities for improvement.
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $145,000-$170,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.