Hinge Health is moving people beyond pain by transforming the way it is treated and prevented. Connecting people digitally and in-person with expert clinical care, we combine advanced technology, AI and a care team of experts to guide people through personalized care directly from their phone. Our approach is proven to reduce pain by 68%, prevent 42% of new opioid prescriptions, and avoid more than half of joint replacement surgeries. Available to 18M people, Hinge Health is trusted by leading health plans and employers, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US / Canada (use the country tied to the post)
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced health plan sales professional to join our Commercial Team as an individual contributor. You’ll have a unique opportunity to shape Hinge Health’s growth and product. You’ll be involved in every aspect of building our relationships with health plans: sourcing & developing leads, driving customers to close and managing relationships post-sale. You’ll have visibility into the entire company, work side-by-side with our co-founders and product team, and lead commercial strategy sessions.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Work individually, and with Partnerships & Marketing to develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of health plan clients in your region.
- Independently take deals from initial conversation to close.
- Collaborate with legal on contract negotiation & signature
- Collaborate with Partnerships to ensure that closed deals generate meaningful revenue via access to the health plan’s ASO / fully-insured / medicare advantage book of business
- Contribute to product roadmap by feeding back the customer’s voice
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree and 6-10 years work experience.
- Background in enterprise sales, with a history of closing large, complex deals with a long sales-cycle.
- Solid understanding of US health insurers
- History of consistently attaining / exceeding quota.
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills.
- Comfortable working with the ambiguity of a fast-paced startup – ability to innovate, and solve problems creatively
- Desire to learn, grow, develop, and eventually mentor future team members
- Have a sense of humor and like to have fun. We work hard, but we laugh a lot too
- Startup experience
- Meaningful rolodex of health plan contacts
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.