Bobbie is creating a parenting culture of confidence, not comparison. And it starts with how we choose to feed our babies. We crafted our European style infant formula with purposefully sourced, organic ingredients to give parents a product they are proud to feed their babies, direct to their doorstep. Bobbie is proud to be the only US formula that is designed to meet both FDA and EU standards.
Although 83% of parents turn to formula in the first year of their baby’s life, this is the silent majority that is often shamed for not being able to exclusively breastfeed. Co-founded by two moms and created by a team of mom scientists, nutritionists, pediatricians, and lactation consultants, the Bobbie team knows first hand that there is no one size fits all for feeding. With Bobbie, we hope you can Bottle Boldly.
As the Director of FP&A, you will deliver the Annual Operating Plan of Baby’s Only brand and our company’s manufacturing facility and related annual estimates, working collaboratively with the senior leadership team, and cross functionally across the business, especially leadership at the facility. You will be the key finance partner to the Site Director at our facility in Ohio. You will work across brands with the broader Bobbie team to enable and deliver strategic and financial goals. Reporting directly to the Vice President of FP&A, you will be a key member of our finance team.
What you will accomplish:
- Create and maintain an effective financial planning, reporting, and analysis process and approach for manufacturing and Baby’s Only brand at Bobbie Baby Inc.
- Provide financial planning and analysis leadership for Baby’s Only and the manufacturing facility, including development of the growth strategy, budget, forecast, capital expenditures budget, real estate management, and headcount planning, plant utilization, labor costing forecasting, raw materials acquisition and management.
- Develop and monitor metrics and key performance indicators through the creation and maintenance of KPI dashboards that highlight trends and analyze causes of all variances with a strong focus on manufacturing KPIs.
- Build and maintain monthly budgeting and cash flow forecasting for the facility, brands, and production.
- Align the annual budgeting process to that of the total company with harmonized processes, templates, and timelines, plus those for the latest estimates.
- Work closely with the management team on large, cross-functional initiatives.
- Collaborate with the controllership team on all NetSuite updates and enhancements.
- Work on all ERP systems improvements and upgrades.
- Gain strong knowledge of Decon Manufacturing System, driving an implementation and integration roadmap for Bobbie and the Nature’s One businesses to one platform.
- Collaborate with controllership to close the company’s books and records monthly by day 7-9 at latest.
- Work with third-party auditors on an annual audit as needed.
- Work with functional leaders to build and manage their budgets throughout the year.
What we would like you to have:
- At least 7 years of FP&A experience with a CPG business with its own manufacturing or commissary function
- Manufacturing and Cost Accounting experience preferred.
- CPA/MBA a plus
- Demonstrated ability to drive results in a fast-growing organization.
- Proven experience building cross functional partnerships and collaboration.
- Strong NetSuite and ERP knowledge, strength using Microsoft office 365 and G-suite tools
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary range is $135,000 – $160,000 annually. Our total compensation package also includes comprehensive benefits and robust equity offerings. We believe all Bobbie employees should have an option to purchase ownership in the company and benefit from what we expect will be a lot of upside growth.
Our benefits include
- Employee medical, dental and vision insurance 100% covered by Bobbie, with options to add dependents through a subsidized pre-tax deduction
- 401k with match
- Company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 1 year Bobbie subscription
- $75 monthly internet stipend
At Bobbie, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Bobbie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.